Senior Backend Engineer
GitDuck is a code and screen sharing tool for developers. We allow them to create videos linked to their codebase so they can easily explain their code to their teammates.
We started building GitDuck after working some months remotely and struggled to keep learning from each other as when we were side-by-side in the same office. We are solving that. We are building GitDuck to help developers and teams to easily exchange what they know so they can better learn from each other.
We're looking for independent engineers who enjoy building things and are comfortable with significant responsibilities. You'll work on a variety of projects and problems and own large parts of the codebase.
As one of the first hires, you'll be crucial for scaling the company including its architecture, testing, monitoring, codebase, best practices, culture, etc.
Apply now and work remotely at GitDuck
NodeJS + Mongo + GraphQL
We build software for the FinTech industry, and we're looking for a solid engineer with NodeJS and GraphQL chops to help rebuild core banking software from the ground up. (It's more fun than it sounds. And yes, it's for an actual bank.)
You'll be expected to be a self-starter, meaning you need to be able to hear a problem described in broad strokes, extract meaningful requirements, define actionable tasks, and do them without having a ton of oversight.
This particular project is expected to last 3-6 months, and if you're a good fit, you'll be rolled into another project at the end of the contract.
If you cannot commit to a 6-month term, please do not reply.
Apply now and work remotely at Celestial
This position is responsible for developing web-based applications in modern technologies in an Agile / Kanban environment. Adhere to best practices when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code. Work closely with Product Managers, Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers.
JOB ESSENTIAL DUTIES : These are job duties essential for every position at Libera
- Actively listens to others
- Ability to present information
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrate concern and understanding
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Promote open communication
- Provide timely and effective written/verbal communication
- Keep others informed of progress and/or problems
- Share information
- Explain reasons for decisions affecting others
Proactive approach to solving problems
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and ability to solve problems
Identify and mitigate risks appropriately
Recommend improvements to security policies when possible weaknesses are observed
Deliver according to Corporate goals
Demonstrate ability to manage conflict
Take proactive approach to implement change
Ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Display willingness to make decisions
Is customer focused
Motivate others to perform well
Seek opportunities for professional / self-development
Exhibits confidence in self and others
Be polite and avoid offensive language
Seek to be an example in all actions and interactions
Work effectively and dependably with others to meet team objectives
Demonstrate concern and understanding for co-workers
Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
Prepares for and leads meetings
Demonstrate strong responsibility toward personal assignments
Is accountable for actions
Use and/or encourages joint problem solving
Involves others in decision making
Is open to receiving and giving feedback
Develop peer relationships
- Follow Libera’s Mission by “Simplifying life through leveraging technology”
- Embrace Libera’s Vision “To become the provider of choice for those bettering our world”
- Values: Foster and deliver according to:
- “Integrity” by being fair and balanced, truthful, and upholding moral fortitude
- “Innovation” by taking action to revolutionize, change, and transform our organization
- “Collaboration” by working together and sharing common goals to find the Win-Win
- “Pioneering” by discovering, spearheading, and trailblazing to create original products
- “Community” by serving the needs of others and of our world
- Guiding Principles:
- Consistently place “Relationship First, Business Second”
- When collaborating “Never Negate Perception” because our “Differences Matter”
- Embrace our “Always Be Improving” mentality
- Exhibit a continuous “Overcome Every Problem” attitude by recommending solutions
All the above job duties are subject to reasonable accommodation. This job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks, duties, and/or responsibilities other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply now and work remotely at Libera, Inc.Apply