Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP+JS)
Are you truly passionate about web development? Do you hate to compromise on code quality because of clients and deadlines? Then read on!
We're a product-focused organization, which means our codebase is our baby; it can never become too perfect and we continually push our ambitions upwards.
We're also the world's leading User Experience (UX) community—with over 1,5 million monthly visitors—and the biggest course platform for designers on the planet. Forbes Magazine has written about us and, what's more, we teach UX and Design to organizations like IBM and the British Parliament. We can offer you the freedom to shape your work schedule, as well as a priceless opportunity to make an impact on the world—you'll improve hundreds of thousands of lives each year.
With that in mind, we'd love if you could help us take our codebase to the next level.
Apply now and work remotely at The Interaction Design Foundation
We are a mature profitable company with a SAAS product used by 100s of ecommerce companies worldwide and impact 100M’s of users monthly.
The company product includes product recommendations, triggered emails, content personalization and visitor segmentation and targeting.
We will teach you everything you need to know about the system but you are expected to work independently and be self motivated. Eventually we expect you to become an expert in the system and be responsible for future development.
In the long run you will also learn the system architecture including load balancing, security, routing, provisioning etc.. and will be partially responsible for keeping it running when other people responsible are not around.
You will work with the Developer/CTO who developed it from scratch.
Apply now and work remotely at BarillianceApply
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at SkyVerge, and we build WordPress plugins that help over 100k+ eCommerce businesses grow and manage their WooCommerce stores. Our team is 100% remote, with 19 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced, full-stack PHP Engineer to join our growing engineering team and build new features while maintaining our existing portfolio of 60+ individual extensions.
You should be:
- Deeply experienced with PHP, ideally in a WordPress-specific role
- Adept at translating user stories into detailed engineering implementation tasks
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
Bonus points if you also have:
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience with payment gateways, especially integrating with their APIs
- eCommerce experience (particularly with other platforms like Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building features & fixing bugs based on specs in Clubhouse stories (derived from both customer feedback and our support team)
- Adhering to internal code standards and best practices while suggesting new ones for team consideration
- Carefully user-testing your own work and implementing feedback from code review
- Providing detailed code reviews to your teammates
- Adding to our internal wiki/documentation
- Assisting our support team with troubleshooting challenging issues
- Contributing to our own open-source code (like our plugin framework) and the wider community, like WooCommerce and WordPress
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Lake Tahoe!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
Apply now and work remotely at SkyVerge