DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A SMALL TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y Combinator-backed, high growth, and well-funded startup seeking a full stack developer for our rapidly growing engineering team. We are a fully-remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
We’ve been operating with one engineer (Jullian Chavez, one of the cofounders) with some intern and contractor support. Post-Y Combinator we are ready to expand our internal team. This is where you come in.
OUR TECHNICAL CHALLENGES
We are a tech-enabled operations company. This means our technology is designed to solve real-world operations challenges and simplify the oftentimes ugly interface between technology and the real world.
Our clients are property managers and we act as their 24/7 maintenance department. This means our software has a diverse range of users: the property managers, their tenants, their (and our own) contractors, their clients (the property owners), as well as our in-house operations team and on-demand maintenance troubleshooters.
If you enjoy creating simplicity where others see complexity, this is a great opportunity for you.
OUR TECH STACK
- Our application is built in: AngularJS (1.x), PHP (Laravel framework), PostgreSQL
- We heavily utilize: Stripe, Twilio, Sendgrid, AWS
- Other tools we use: Slack, Discord, Fullstory, Raygun, Zapier
Apply now and work remotely at Latchel
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at SkyVerge, and we build WordPress plugins that help over 100k+ eCommerce businesses grow and manage their WooCommerce stores. Our team is 100% remote, with 19 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced, full-stack PHP Engineer to join our growing engineering team and build new features while maintaining our existing portfolio of 60+ individual extensions.
You should be:
- Deeply experienced with PHP, ideally in a WordPress-specific role
- Adept at translating user stories into detailed engineering implementation tasks
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
Bonus points if you also have:
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience with payment gateways, especially integrating with their APIs
- eCommerce experience (particularly with other platforms like Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building features & fixing bugs based on specs in Clubhouse stories (derived from both customer feedback and our support team)
- Adhering to internal code standards and best practices while suggesting new ones for team consideration
- Carefully user-testing your own work and implementing feedback from code review
- Providing detailed code reviews to your teammates
- Adding to our internal wiki/documentation
- Assisting our support team with troubleshooting challenging issues
- Contributing to our own open-source code (like our plugin framework) and the wider community, like WooCommerce and WordPress
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Lake Tahoe!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
Apply now and work remotely at SkyVerge
Junior Full Stack Web Developer (PHP)
SEOBUDDY is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer - 100% REMOTE OK.
We are in upcoming mode on ProductHunt and we aim to ship in June 2019.
We bootstrapped our efforts since 17 months and we came to the conclusion that to achieve our goal we need a Junior Developer to assist the project manager with Q&A and to fix the bug of the module we already deployed, so our CTO can keep working full steam on finishing the missing features of our MVP.
This should allow you to understand better the product, our code, and our stack until you eventually end up working full time on this project with better condition, and start to develop your own and/or work as a team on the future new modules.
We are a 100% Remote Team composed with a French founder (1 exit) from The Bahamas (Nassau), a CTO from Poland (Toruń), and a UX/UI Designer from France (Aix en Provence). We also recently on-board a new developer on UpWork and who might join the team.
The whole team is available on Slack, and we like to do weekly meeting using appear.in (video conversation), usually on Monday. Time Tracking with Clockify.
Our current technological Stack is:
Amazon Web Service (AWS)
Symfony 3.4 + Doctrine ORM + Doctrine ODM
Apply now and work remotely at SEOBUDDY
Senior React PHP Developer
We are looking for an experienced, senior, PHP/React engineer who is excited to work on one of our client projects. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing and deploying web applications with a PHP / React stack. This is a remote position (US / Canada only).
Skills & Requirements
The following skills are required:
Very experienced (8+ Years) in software development and engineering
Very experienced (5+ years) developing PHP web apps in a professional environment
Deep understanding of RESTful API design.
Deep understanding of HTML, CSS and web applications
Experience using a relational database system.
Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests.
Knowledge of a typical development lifecycle (development to deployment) using typical industry tools, e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Azure DevOps and BitBucket
Good written and verbal communication skills
Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills
Apply now and work remotely at TopDevz