Product Visual Designer
We know that during this time there are concerns around the actuality of hiring needs, we want to assure you that this job is posted for a need that we are eagerly looking to fill. We would love to see your application!
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions, and data points.
What is Required:
Significant experience with specific accomplishments in React and NodeJS
Clearly communicate complex concepts verbally in English
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
Flexible Family Leave
Clevertech Gives Back Program
Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Are you curious about what it's like to work at Clevertech? Check out our YouTube channel to hear directly from Clevertech developers.
People join Clevertech to make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from.
We've found that innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? Meaningful work.
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Associate Product Designer
At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Webflow Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
As an integral contributor to our marketing and business development teams, the ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated, and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Assume lead designer role on various web design projects such as landing pages and custom storefronts
- Take ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle—from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management
- Design & development of custom store pages according to the latest web trends using Webflow
- Creation & management of shared Webflow assets library
- Communicating design ideas using wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Ensure the web experience is consistent with Bonfire’s brand guidelines
- Assist in other special design projects as needed
- 4+ years of web & digital design experience
- Expertise in designing & building websites via Webflow
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other digital design tools
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe Photoshop)
- A solid knowledge of latest web trends, especially in e-commerce
- A solid understanding of design principles including grid systems, typography, and color theory
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. Originating in Richmond, VA in 2012 now with team members across the world, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online. In doing so, we’ve been able to help thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth and history
- The ability to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself (while having fun)
Apply now and work remotely at Bonfire
Nomad List is the most popular website for the fast growing movement of location independent remote workers. We have people from all the big tech companies, from hundreds of startups, and thousands of freelancers who use Nomad List every day to find places to live, work and travel to, and to meet like-minded people there.
Remote OK is the most popular remote jobs board on the web with customers like Y Combinator, Stripe, Intercom, Airtable, Invision and Sketch relying on it for hiring the best remote workers from a worldwide pool of talent. You're on it now and you're the best!
Until now I (Pieter Levels) have always done everything myself. To take off the load as a founder so I can take a break in 2021 after a years of non-stop working, and do things a bit more properly, I've started to hire people to replace me.
I'm looking to hire a Product Engineer. With that I mean a generalist software engineer focused on product outcomes rather than any specific part of the stack or language. You need to be more frontend focused than a typical programmer, and re-use any API or backend that exists to get the job done.
This is a full-time position.
- keep existing features working (we monitor most pages and API endpoints every minute)
- fix bugs that might come up (we have live PHP/JS bug tracking)
- build new features, that means coding the client side part of it (usually plain JS or w/ jQuery, but without fancy frameworks), and the back end side of it (usually plain PHP with SQLite)
- ship fast and iterate based on customer feedback (right now we deploy CI/CD-style about 50 times per day)
- you work on sites that get over 1.4 billion requests per year used by over 1 million people per month
- you work directly with me (Pieter Levels) and learn how to ship fast with a laser focus on building what customers want while learning how to market those new features directly to an audience
You should be
- autonomous and be able to figure things out for yourself, but I might go AWOL for awhile, so you need to make the best choices yourself how to fix something, or how to build a new feature
- not wanting to do things the proper overengineering way with Kubernetes clusters and Docker and multi layered sharded databases to scale like in BigCo tech enterprise; doing things proper is good but making customer's happy is the #1 priority, quickly made scrappy code can always be refactored later if a feature starts making money, instead of proper code that took a long time to write for a feature that nobody ends up using
You'll work in a team with
a Site Reliability Engineer, who keeps the sites up
a Community Manager, who keeps the Nomad List community safe
a Customer Service Specialist, who keeps our customers happy
Apply now and work remotely at Nomad List + Remote OK
We're looking for a builder that leads by example and gets stuck into everything that touches our product. Come help us make the best technical decisions to craft a product of lasting value for our first and future customers.
If you were to join Cogsy today, you'd be one of the first team members and can have great influence on the next steps we take.
You're likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonated with you.
- Are a true product builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Can put an infrastructure in place that handles / parses a lot of data.
- Can move fast and help us ship a first version (that is revenue-ready) in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Have always wanted to build your own team.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills
You will be responsible for end-to-end web application development as we work on the early versions of Cogsy's platform. This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development
- API design & development
- Database and systems administration
- Metrics / Growth / AB testing
- 3rd-party integrations
We expect you to be a generalist with the ability and confidence to work on any part of our stack. These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- Relational database (MongoDB)
- Aggregation engine (Elasticsearch)
- Caching (Redis)
- Async messaging (RabbitMq)
- Bonus: Python experience
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are on CET or EST (or +- 1 hour difference) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
- Salary is market-related and open for discussion / negotiation.
- True flexible work: work wherever and however you need to work to be at your best and ensure you stay connected to the team.
- Once global travel is open again, we'll do week-long team retreats in fun locations. All expenses paid of course.
- Minimum holiday policy, which basically means you take time off whenever you need it to recharge or attend to other matters. And the team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Maternity and paternity leave for those individuals that plan to discover to joys of having (more) kids.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you're at home, travelling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. Whatever helps you develop as an individual and the best you is what we'll pay for.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavour to help our customers do the same.
Apply now and work remotely at Cogsy