Senior Product Designer
Remote work needs a different playbook. Base builds tools that help remote teams know each other better, and communicate more openly and asynchronously.
We're Matt and Jan. We're second time founders (previous companies acq by Dropbox) and makers and have recently closed our seed financing round from top US and EU investors. We're looking for our first designer to join us as founding team members.
- Designing the Base apps for web, desktop and mobile
- Establishing and fostering design-led culture and process
- Collaborating with the founders and engineers
- Talking to customers, gathering feedback and understanding what they want
High attention to detail
Experience designing with a team (ideally at a startup)
You enjoy crafting software used by hundreds of thousands of people
You can code (Framer, React, Swift) to demonstrate your ideas (or want to learn!)
You like the idea of working remotely
Apply now and work remotely at Base
Frontend React Developer For E Commerce Analytics Product
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full Stack Laravel/React Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is building a tool for the Clinical Trial industry that helps them recruit, qualify, schedule, and manage clinical trial participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be helping to build a web application that manages the intake and onboarding of new users/patients (includes a dynamic questionnaire with multiple user journeys, video conferencing with a doctor, and scheduling with multiple facility sites). Additionally, you will be building a CRM/Management dashboard with multiple user personas/permissions to manage different users/patients throughout their patient journey.
One key area that the client needs help with is setting up their CI/CD pipeline. You will be setting up a CI/CD pipeline using AWS and other tools (testing libraries, etc.) and feel comfortable recommending and implementing a solution.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the Head of Product and working with one other developer on this project. More developers may join the project later. There is also a designer involved in the project who will be providing wireframes and final designs. The client is in the America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience setting up hosting and deployment on AWS (DevOps)
- Comfort with scrappy startup environments
- Web application experience with mobile-friendly/responsive site design.
- Comfort integrating with various APIs, such as Twilio video integration.
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Establish best practices for eventually attaining SOC 2 / HiTrust and other similar security attestations.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Apply now and work remotely at Scalable Path