We're looking for an experienced engineering manager to join us!
Our product is a site builder that allows enterprise customers to use our WYSIWYG editor to publish websites that are consistently branded and accessible to only a chosen audience.
Here's a link to a site (created with our software!) that further describes our engineering team: https://share.zoomforth.com/engineering-at-zoomforth
Founded in 2013, we have a stable and growing base of customers who love what we've made for them, and our small engineering team could use a leader to help us navigate that growth.
Our stack is AWS/MySQL/Python/React/LESS, with tools like Vagrant, Packer, Webpack, and CircleCI.
If this sounds exciting to you, please apply at https://goo.gl/forms/8WOjyVeQ91lc4U0K3
Apply now and work remotely at Zoomforth, Inc.Apply
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack run on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS and we deploy to production on average 50 times per day
- We have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Build web applications and services to enable doctors to be more effective
- Develop APIs for our mobile applications
- Cache, optimize, and develop systems that can handle millions of operations per day
- Help drive the product direction and achieve a market fit for new products
- Create reusable plugins and tools for our applications and services to leverage
- Increase our automated test coverage and deployment infrastructure robustness
- Address security concerns and proficiently maintain our application stack
- You are a problem solver with a passion for simple, clean, and maintainable solutions
- You have experience writing automated tests and appreciate the benefit that tests offer
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team
- You have experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, and performance optimizations
- You are able to maintain a minimum of 5 hours overlap with 9:30 to 5:30 PM Pacific time
- You can dedicate about 18 days per year for travel to company events
Doximity has industry leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page
More info on Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Apply now and work remotely at Doximity