Full Stack Engineering Leader
As Skylight’s Full-Stack Engineering Leader, you’ll become fluent in all the facets of our infrastructure. We process millions of photos per month, and we’re constantly improving our products and exploring new offerings – so you’ll get a chance to learn about both scale and innovation. You can expect lots of mentorship and coaching from our CEO and CTO, both of whom have deep experience in Technology products.
Here are some elements of our technology stack, any of which you could jump into on day one (with plenty of support from the person who authored their first drafts):
- A mobile app in React Native with lots of tricky photo-picking, editing, and uploading challenges
- A serverless pipeline in Node that extracts attachments from emails, transforms them, and serializes metadata for downstream consumption
- A Rails JSON API, consumed by a React frontend (and by our hardware devices)
- A high-throughput Go server on Dynamo that handles 1500 requests per second
Each component presents a unique opportunity to experiment, learn, and improve!
Apply now and work remotely at Skylight Frame
Front End Full Stack Engineer
LeadSimple is a motivated team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're profitable and growing. The team is passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations. We're proud to provide the leading CRM in our space.
- Ruby on Rails
- GraphQL (Relay)
- CI / Deployment:
- Docker Compose
- Project Management
- Github with Zenhub for kanban
- Canny for roadmap
- Slack, Zoom, VSCode Live Share for collaboration
We're currently a team of 20 and growing, working remotely across 6 time zones, connecting via Slack and Zoom throughout the day.
We value work/life balance and work at a sane pace (40 hour weeks), Monday - Friday. We maintain 2-3 hours of overlap with US Pacific Time, to ease collaboration.
Customer impact drives priorities across the organization. Our Success and Product teams work closely with end users on a daily basis, using their feedback to refine our roadmap and assist Engineering in creating an exceptional product.
We're looking for 1-2 motivated and productive team members to accelerate product efforts. We're open to mid or senior roles.
You have a solid understanding of engineering concepts, are able to master our tech stack, tools and processes, and become a productive contributor to new feature development.
- Solid experience one or more of our other core technologies: React, Typescript, RelayJS, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails
- Taking well-scoped components to completion within a reasonable time frame
- Great communicator, asks questions, explains themselves, open to feedback
- Proficient learner and problem solver
- Cares for the end-user (see The Product-Minded Engineer)
Senior Software Engineer
You are a rock-solid engineer with mastery of at least one domain. You can own technical design for projects of moderate complexity, understand trade-offs, debug systems in your domain, and write high quality code while getting a lot done. You're collaborative and an active contributor to product discovery conversations.
- Considerable experience with 3 or more of our core technologies: React, Typescript, RelayJS, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails
- Experience translating complex user stories into detailed requirements
- Highly productive, moves fast without breaking things
- Great collaborator, takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves, open to feedback
- Proficient learner and problem solver
- Cares for the end-user (see The Product-Minded Engineer)
All positions offer the following benefits:
- Early Off Fridays (every other Friday afternoon off)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + 6 local holidays
- Healthcare Allowance
- Vacation Allowance
- Complete our application.
- We'll review it and let you know how we'd like to review some of your work (either via Github or a short coding assessment).
- We'll reach out to schedule a 30 minute call, and ask for references.
- Selected candidates will proceed to a 90 minute technical interview.
- If everything looks good, we'll arrange to speak with some of your references, and follow up with an offer.
If you take pride in your work, enjoy shaping real products and want to hone your craft, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply now and work remotely at LeadSimple
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Torq is a revenue generating, funded, fast growing startup working with Electronic Health Records to improve efficiency within hospital systems. The platforms we use include, but aren’t limited to, Hasura, Rails, TypeScript, React/RN, Docker, and Scikit-learn. We are a team of 8 highly motivated highly skilled entrepreneurs, two of us being full stack developers. We are looking for one more full stack developer to add to our team.
More about Torq Interface:
Torq was sponsored in MassChallenge Health IT for two consecutive years by Harvard Teaching Hospitals. We have since expanded into 100+ additional hospital sites, and are growing at a rapid pace. With a partnership with one of the largest Medical Device Companies in the world Torq is primed to reinvent the way in which the orthopedic device supply chain is handled.
We are looking for more than a coder, we are looking for a true team member to grow with us and be a part of innovation.
We work with major Hospital systems who require that you are a U.S. Citizen
Apply now and work remotely at Torq Interface
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
We build a fast-growing, enterprise-grade training platform with lots of functionality and integrations, and a beautiful UI. Engineers are tasked with architecting projects from the ground up in a scalable way using the technologies they see fit, while building a growing layer of common architecture to support the expanding codebase.
👷♀️ Projects I might work on:
- A reporting/analytics engine to surface all the training metrics generated by our system. Architecting the data pipeline that serves these analytical queries.
- Research and implement a state management approach (Redux, etc.) for our frontend React components
- Set up a continuous testing pipeline. Build up test suite and make sure it runs in a reasonable amount of time. Integrate testing with our code review tool.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying new features for our core SaaS product
- Help grow the engineering team and capabilities, including supporting hiring.
- Partner with engineering leaders to define and execute on engineering excellence.
- Review systems designs, technology decisions, and code to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Facilitate technology discussions with engineers to build consensus and create alignment around important technology decisions.
- Share learning and knowledge to empower distributed decision making while shaping future engineering leaders.
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of industry-experience building product quality software
- Hands on Ruby on Rails Development working in a fast paced environment
- Solid grasp of Postgres or other relational databases
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Enjoy mentoring others who tend to look to you for guidance whether to solve an architecture challenge or unwind a git problem
Our tech stack consists of: Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS
Full healthcare coverage
Stipend for remote work setup
One of the best teams in tech!
This Staff Full Stack Engineer role can be based anywhere in the US
Apply now and work remotely at WorkRamp
Full Stack Developer
Join the mobile gaming revolution at UserWise + TheoremReach!
We are a profitable, bootstrapped team of innovators remotely based across the U.S. (with a home base in Madison, WI) on a mission to to engage and entertain the world. Our focus is to make world-class liveops tools and knowledge accessible to mobile f2p game studios, empowering them to deliver experiences players love.
We currently operate two business units:
TheoremReach is an audience network that partners with mobile apps and websites to monetize their users through market research surveys from our research clients. This allows app users to earn free virtual currency in exchange for sharing their opinions in a fun, delightful, rewarded survey experience.
UserWise.io is a player experience management platform that allows mobile game studios to segment their users, schedule events, and A/B test content to increase user engagement and retention.
We believe in constant, iterative innovation - constantly dreaming, testing, optimizing, and launching new concepts and products to push the boundaries of both market research and mobile gaming. We believe in open communication, transparency, support, pride and happiness in the work we do each day.
The core values that embody us are people that are creative, accountable, masterful, and user-focused.
This role is primarily focused on supporting the UserWise business unit. We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help bring our product innovations to life with intelligent design, development, optimization, and testing. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing our consumer facing products.
You have a genuine passion for coding and get excited about learning new languages and platforms and have an ability to troubleshoot and solve challenges yourself
You’re excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences that support hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
While you may have an area of concentration, you understand everything about the front and back end.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Envision, design and develop solutions enabling rapid delivery and innovation of consumer web and mobile experiences
- Design and develop components on the back end to build high-quality products
- Design and develop fun and delightful user experiences on the front end
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Django
- Experience with test driven development
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs.
- Experience working with postgres, redis, memcached, elastic search, and key-value database technology
- You have experience working with server side code, API’s, and databases
- You have experience working on a SaaS platform
- 5+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Benefits and Perks
We offer a market-leading benefits package including remote work, profit sharing, full health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement benefits, unlimited vacation policy, remote computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
TheoremReach is an equal opportunity employer. TheoremReach does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply now and work remotely at TheoermReach | UserWise