We are looking for an external Senior React Developer to join a project for a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company.
About the project:
Our client needs a portal that allows supply chain analysts to progress through their daily tasks. The primary goal of the portal is to standardise, automate, and optimise the company’s current workflows. The portal, as a full planner ecosystem, will also make it easier for analysts and managers to see the complete end-to-end picture of the company supply chain.
At this point we are in the initial implementation phase and will face challenges in implementation and post implementation system development. The person joining will be responsible for taking ownership, understanding, developing and improving the Frontend part of the application. The team is using agile methodologies and Scrum. You’ll work with Product Owner, UX Designer, Scrum Master and 3 other Frontend and Backend developers.
We are looking for a specialist whose experience and knowledge will enrich our team and allow us to take new, previously unknown directions.
Basic tasks will include:
- Direct contact with the client.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) and communicates these issues early.
- Improves code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability.
- Takes responsibility for team results. Capably deals with mistakes and mix-ups.
- Delivers complex products to clients that they perceive as well-baked and bug-free.
- Effectively uses design docs, tech talks and discussion groups to communicate technical decisions.
You are good for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated ability to build good quality software
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Have experience in one of the following fields: MobX and RxJS / configuring and deploying web apps, on Azure or similar / Python/Django REST API
- Are familiar with Docker, Git, and Linux
- Know English (at least B2)
Nice to have: MS SQL, experience with Scrum process and enterprise projects
What’s in it for you:
- up to 26,000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract
- Full-time engagement
- Contract at least until the end of 2021
- Remote work with flexible working hours adjusted to your time zone and family life.
- Opportunity to work with the prestigious brands where you can see how data science is used
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
Screening call with Hiring Manager
Apply now and work remotely at Appsilon
Senior Lead Front End Engineer
Our software empowers a wide audience within law firms to swiftly produce consistently high quality data-driven pricing proposals that profitably deliver on clients expectations of pricing transparency and pricing certainty. We achieve this with a best in class data management and workflow platform, and a compelling focus on UI/UX.
We have a proven MVP, the best-recognised brand and strong demand. Now embarking on our fourth product release, you will soon be building out all-new applications and creating intuitive experiences, dashboards, data visualisations and BI reporting that people will love.
We offer considerable freedom in UI design, technology choice and approach. There are big plans and lots to accomplish.
- Iteratively enhancing and extending existing UI components
- Designing and implementing completely new UI modules
- Establishing best practices for user interaction and feedback, and ensuring consistent implementation across the application
- Identifying improvements to the front-end architecture to promote and facilitate reuse and consistency
- Implementing a framework for the collection of actionable user interaction metrics
- Automating front-end testing
- Supporting dialogue with customers, working directly with end users
- Helping establish our engineering culture, our methods and tooling
We're looking for
- Someone ready to become, or to grow into becoming, our lead on front-end
- A flair for UI layout
- User empathy, a good appreciation of accessibility and UX
- Adept software design and coding skills, accrued in a modern front-end or full-stack context
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles
- Ability to unpack complex requirements, to uphold security of sensitive data and to conform to best practices
- A collaborative, adaptable, user-centered approach
Current ecosystem - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £70,000 - £90,000+ we're keeping an open mind
- Share scheme for founding team members (once proven value to the business)
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
- Family-friendly and flexible culture - tell us what you need
- Personal development plan that you can shape, with budget for related training/certifications
Virtual Pricing Director has developed groundbreaking software to assist law firms to understand and price their fees, be that £10k or £10m. We are the authority for legal pricing and our software has attracted the attention of the largest firms in numerous countries, with a number of partnerships and customers signed. We're now strengthening our development team - you'll be our fourth engineering hire, with more to follow - offering a culture where you will work under your own initiative towards common goals. It's an opportunity to be a formative team member, to help shape our collaborative culture and methods, and to grow and improve together. Virtual Pricing Director is a privately-owned venture, founded by Burcher Jennings LLP and Validatum. https://www.virtualpricingdirector.com/
Location: fully remote, within the UK
Timing: joining us in the autumn, ideally during September
Apply now and work remotely at Virtual Pricing Director
Senior React Developer
Design your full-time freelance career as a top freelance developer with Toptal.
Freelance work is defining developer careers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about finding rapid career growth potential working with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network made up of the world’s top 3% of developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with top organizations. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Jobs come to you, so you won’t bid for projects against other developers in a race to the bottom. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time. Our sophisticated screening process makes sure you are provided with top clients without additional overhead, as well as assistance in maximizing the potential of your full-time freelance career. Joining the Toptal network also gives you access to technical training programs, mentors, and coaching programs, so you can connect with a global community of experts like you to share peer-to-peer knowledge and expand your network globally.
As a freelance developer, you can become a part of an ever-expanding community of experts in over 120 countries, working remotely on projects that meet your career ambitions.
That’s why the world’s top 3% of developers choose Toptal. Developers in our elite network share:
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with React Native development is a must.
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
**Curious to know how much you could make? Check out our developer rate calculator: https://topt.al/ZVc4y2**
**If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form: https://topt.al/qdc7Je**
Apply now and work remotely at Toptal
Full Stack Engineer
Adeva is a remote network of tech professionals and we're looking for React Developers to join us.
What can you expect?
- Become part of a vibrant developers' community, where you can collaborate and share knowledge with amazing people from all around the world.
- Get access to unique opportunities for professional growth.
- Work remotely as part of an international distributed team.
- 3+ years of experience with React.js.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work remotely.
Apply now and work remotely at Adeva