React Native Mobile App Developer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create React Native based mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Coordinate with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Minimum of 3 years of React Native experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Programming experience
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Github, Gitlab, Appcenter
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,000 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
Senior React Native Developer
Project domain: Real Estate and Finances.
Work with an innovation focused team using a technology stack similar to big tech companies like Facebook, Airbnb and many more.
Get familiar with App design / development under a micro service driven platform. Use and extend the platform to build what matters: working product.
Must have skills:
Help build and maintain our Front-end and BFF Apps as well as our own npm tools and modules and deploy your code to well known Public Cloud Providers that auto scale on demand and never worry about infrastructure.
Collaborate with the team to reach your goals using an existing CI/CD pipeline with industry standard automated code quality practices.
Apply now and work remotely at Mahisoft
Full Stack Developer
Airofit A/S was founded in 2016 and since then it has developed a unique system consisting of a breathing device and mobile application, aimed at the personal respiratory training of lung muscles. Our roots are in Elite-Sports and Medico and we are one of the most promising new-coming manufacturing companies in Denmark. We have offices at SingularityU Nordic along with other exciting upcoming companies that want to make an impact.
The app we are developing here at Airofit allows the user to have a visual representation of their breathing, when working out with our device, while also recording their progress. The app collects data during training by connecting to the device via bluetooth. At the moment, we have launched our product on the Sports Market, targeting athletes who want to improve their performance in a smart and easy way.
Apply now and work remotely at Airofit
Hardcore React Native NodeJs Application Developer Required
Equity options included. Salary range dependent on skillsets and experience. Founding team member status.
Full-time, remote. Work experience more than 8+ years.
We’re seeking high quality engineers. You must care deeply about the quality of your work. You are opinionated, but also open-minded to information that might change your opinion. You’ll be joining our company as a Founding Team member. You and one other person, will be responsible for building a web application, server, React Native (iOS) application of the back of our iOS SDK. You will be working with a team of DSP experts and other engineers in order to get this project off the ground.
You must have experience with the following:
NodeJs / Express
Ideally you'd have experience with:
SIP protocol / Twilio
You’ll be joining our organisation in its infancy and have an integral say over how the technology is shaped.
Apply now and work remotely at Rekordio
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Job Type: W2
Fresh Tri is a fast-growing neuroscience-based digital health company that helps people create healthy habits. We utilize a unique combination of science, technology, and design to develop our mobile app aimed at helping people build and sustain healthy habits. The Fresh Tri app blends habit practice and mindset training along with an algorithm that analyzes behavioral patterns and helps users discover what behaviors work best for them
How We Work
Our work culture is designed to encourage and support personal growth and development.
Team members are challenged to contribute to a variety of initiatives with many opportunities to learn new skills, take on new projects, and embrace new roles. We measure our individual successes by how much we help others on the team, and we measure our impact by how we improve the lives of those we serve.
Fresh Tri is a 100% remote team with headquarters on a 170-acre retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains in California. The company unlimited PTO, a highly flexible work schedule and an opportunity to work across many disciplines.
The Work To Be Done
This role will report to the VP of Engineering and will work on the iOS and Android versions of our Fresh Tri mobile app. This role will interact with our design team and our science team to understand how the product should work, how it’s designed and why (the science) we do things the way we do. No background in neuroscience is necessary, our science team is excellent at explaining things!
Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the engineering (system design) and development of the Fresh Tri iOS and android mobile apps. The primary technologies we currently use are React Native and the standard set of development tools (github, digital ocean, etc). Our backend is written entirely in Go and the mobile apps interface with the backend via typical REST based interfaces.
Desired Background And Experience
Ambitious problem solver
5+ years in software development working on medium to large scale projects
Experience working with mobile applications (mobile form factor, push notifications, geolocations, etc)
Experience designing a system (component design, separation of concerns, reduced repetition)
Experience leading a development team (providing technical guidance and mentoring of junior members, setting and adhering to coding and style standards)
React Native JSX/styling systems
Proven ability to create smooth app interactions (smooth animations, transitions, user/app interactions) - request to see visual portfolio from candidate - apps they have created
Demonstrable understanding of front end state management and lifecycle
Demonstrable understanding of standard testing practices
Experience working with visual, experience and interaction designers
Apply now and work remotely at Fresh Tri