SENIOR REACT NATIVE NODEJS MOBILE DEVELOPER
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a consulting agency that helps enterprise organizations to better understand their problems and identify opportunities where Open Source technologies can be utilized to solve these problems.
What makes this agency stand apart is that all engineers work within a proprietary development framework which improves the accuracy of estimations and the quality of the code. This process has checks and balances which allow the developers to make the most of their time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A core part of excelling in this project will involve following the client's development process. This includes:
- Suggesting alternative solutions to tasks in order to achieve estimates
- Keeping track of time by ticket number using Toggl time tracking tool
- Being aware of estimates on tickets and doing everything you can do to hit estimates, including offering implementation compromises up to your project manager and the client
- Keeping track of JIRA tickets and ensuring your ticket statuses are up to date.
As a candidate, you will be humble, honest, hungry and smart - your preferred working style will be organized, systematic, and logical. You will also have the ability to work in a team and grow from constructive feedback.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting to the agency Principal who is also a senior software engineer. You'll also work with other developers who have worked on projects for the same client for technical discussions. Further, you'll work directly with the client to understand their needs and develop the best solution for the technical challenges. You will have support from a variety of sources for business and technical context. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00am America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT.
- At least one popular front-end framework (React, Angular, or otherwise)
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity/experience with Docker and container technologies
- Full-stack experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to track all time using predefined ticket numbers (the client's process makes this relatively painless)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with Meteor.js
- Experience with Go/Golang
- Computer Science degree or comparable solid knowledge and real-world programming experience
- Contribution to at least one Open Source project
- Linux admin capabilities
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The pay rate for this role is from $30 to $125 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
The client prefers someone who is looking for part-time work and is open to working as an hourly W2 employee. While you don't need to be a US citizen, you must be working within the United States for this project.
If you're interested, please DO NOT apply via StackOverflow - follow the link below and click the "Login to Apply" button:
Apply now and work remotely at Scalable Path
Senior Ruby On Rails Engineer - Top Indian Consultancy
Este trabajo requiere fluidez en inglés y que su ubicación sea 100% remota en América Latina.
BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm, led by 2 of the top 100 worldwide contributors to Ruby on Rails. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as helping venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our blog is a distinguished voice in the Rails community and has been shared by publications, such as Ruby Weekly, through industry leaders, such as Matz.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to build and implement high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside industry-leading developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems using software. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to multi-billion dollar corporations, while developing and building your own skill set.
Apply now and work remotely at BigBinary
React Native Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a mobile app developer to work on the Gen Con mobile applications for iOS and Android in the following ways:
Collaborate with stakeholders, designers, and other developers to define technical requirements and estimate effort
Design and build new and enhance existing mobile application functionality with quality, maintainable code
Write documentation, implement automated tests, and contribute to manual testing plans
Maintain and address issues in the mobile apps as they arise and are assigned
Contribute to design of overall application
Adhere to and help improve the team’s development processes and workflows
Participate in code reviews and contribute to establishing best practices for achieving and maintaining quality in the mobile apps
Research new technologies and patterns to incorporate in the mobile apps
This job is for contractors. Compensation is on an hourly or project basis.
Must have 5+ years of professional experience designing and building mobile applications as part of a team
Must have 1+ years of professional experience with React Native.
Must have 1+ years of professional experience working with mobile datastores like SQLite
Must have experience with software development lifecycle practices and methodologies like Scrum and Agile
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Must be organized and detail oriented
Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Must have experience writing and maintaining automated tests and documentation for your work
Good to have experience with other mobile application frameworks like Ionic, PhoneGap / Cordova, or Xamrin
Good to have experience with native mobile application development for iOS and/or Android
Good to have experience with React-js
Good to have experience caching server data within mobile apps, synchronizing, and enabling offline functions like searching and querying cached data
Good to have experience with document-oriented / NoSQL databases like MongoDB
Nice to have experience with web application frameworks like Ruby on Rails
Nice to have skills and experience in DevOps and/or system administration
Apply now and work remotely at Gen Con
React Native Engineer
Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Codal is searching for an experienced React Native developer, a software engineer who specializes in the mobile app framework.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Requirements / Must Haves
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field
- 4+ years of experience developing within the React Native framework
- Passionate care of troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Apply now and work remotely at Codal
Mobile Application Developer (React Native)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help create new mobile applications for iOS and Android using latest best practices
- Help maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of React, ReactNative, Redux and RxJS
- Experience developing native iOS apps
- Contributed to several apps in the App or Play Store
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
NICE TO HAVE
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Experience working with remote teams (our company is fully distributed with 30+ members in - 10 countries, across 10+ time zones)
- Familiarity with tools such as Trello, Basecamp, Harvest, Jira
- Experience with UI/UX design / Good Design Eye
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,500 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 10 countries
Apply now and work remotely at BuddyBoss
Senior React Native Developer
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider that strategizes, designs, builds, and optimizes data-driven solutions for more than 200 leading brands around the world. We are a collective of unique individuals - over 600 employees spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - with a mission to humanize digital experiences.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner with competencies in IoT, Mobile, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
We are currently looking to add a NodeJS Developer to our team.
Skills and Experience
4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js and/or Java/Spring. Some hands on experience with Node.js is required.
Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS
Experience working with a handful of the following:
relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
Experience using Git and standard Git Flow methodologies
Strong foundational knowledge of Computer Science topics like: data structures and algorithms; software design patterns like: MVC, MVVM; and network communications topics like: TCP/IP, UDP, RTMP, etc.
Extensive experience working on Scrum teams
Experience with Unit Testing
Good communication and collaboration skills
Ability to be proactive, find solutions, and meet deadlines
Develop and deploy web services using API Gateway and Lambda
Build traditional APIs using Node
Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js
Work with UX designers, mobile developers, and web developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications
Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Design and document data models
Apply now and work remotely at Mobiquity
React/React Native/Node.JS Developers
SerpicoDEV is Arizona's #1 development shop for startups, founders, and entrepreneurs. We enthusiastically support remote developers from around the world, but prefer those in Latin America that can work our time-zone (8am – 6pm PST).
We have a LOT of open positions for the right candidate.
We are a great place to work and can provide you a lot of interesting work for a long time.
Apply now and work remotely at SerpicoDEVApply