Senior Software Developer
As a startup founded in Berlin and Madrid in 2019, AUCTA aims to enable industrial companies to levarage the value of their CAD data beyond the engineering department.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled developers to become the fourth and fifth members of the tech team.
- Build the next-generation of technical knowledge transfer platforms.
- Work in an international team of very talented hackers.
- Write lots of solid, high quality TypeScript. Your peers will review it and help you hone your skills.
- Push WebXR to the limit, making device-agnostic experiences compatible with VR and AR headsets.
- Be very independent and autonomous in your responsibilities.
- Manage your own time. We focus on results, not micro-managing.
- Have creative freedom to find the best way to solve problems and implement new features.
- Report directly to the CTO. We won't waste your time with meetings or management rituals. We'll respect your intelligence, your experience and your time.
- Use Emacs :)
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A Github profile with code we can read.
- Some familiarity with VR or 3D computer graphics.
- Appreciation towards software craftmanship.
Nice to have
- Familiarty with Lisp, Clojure, Haskell, Forth or any other unconventional languages.
- Use Emacs (or Vim) as you main text editor.
- Familiarity with React and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Live in (or close to) Madrid.
- Enjoy disucussing about philosophy and/or videogames.
- Possibility to receive equity as stock options.
- High-end hardware for your workstation or laptop.
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and manage your own time.
- Very hacker-friendly working environment.
- LAN parties and videogame tournaments.
The development team is based in Madrid. We're going to give priority to the candidates that have the possibility to work from our office once or twice per week, but it is not a hard requirement.
We are open to receive your application even if you don't fulfill all the requirements if you can convince us of your value.
Apply now and work remotely at AUCTA.ioApply
Senior Full stack Engineer React and Node 100
##What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
##Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with microservice, event driven architecture in AWS including challenges such as long lasting functions and with interest in incorporating Blockchain and NFT.
7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
Senior-level experience with NodeJS, Express, AWS, Blockchain and NFT
Experience design backend rest APIs, Microservices and database models
Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
Versatility in Tech Stack will be advantageous
Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
English fluency, verbal and written
Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
##Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
Apply now and work remotely at ClevertechApply
Front end Engineer
We are looking for a talented engineer with a passion for hands-on development, working on a complex code base, developing products with great UI & UX, and thrive to expand their skills every day.
You will be building a tool for developers used by some of the most inspiring tech companies in the world (Airbnb, GitHub, Mailchimp).
Their application is consisted of three different parts: the core (or library) that holds the business logic, the UI component library (our in-house tailored version of MaterialUI), and the application itself (which utilizes the two other parts). Ideally, you’ll be working on those three parts as our client values a full-stack mindset and comprehensive thinking.
- Work on a world-class tool for API development with an aim to deploy to 10M+ developers
- Developing a complex frontend application with React, TypeScript, Electron
- Help maintaining high code quality standards and utilize devops tools and automation
- Be the owner of features and sub-projects
- Directly work with the founder of the product
- Deliver improvements and new features quickly
- Help incremental improvements and pragmatic adoption of new technologies
- At least 10 years of hands-on development experience
A deep understanding of computer science and programming concepts
- A deep appreciation of well crafted UIs, beautifully designed products and smooth user experiences (you could have been a designer in another life)
- Desire to write clean, maintainable, testable code
- Curiosity for and experience in TDD is a plus
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience in working on a productivity app or developer tool is a plus
- Self-driven, self-learner, builder, and achiever. You love getting things done.
You will be working within a small team of highly experienced developers. We want you to thrive in a very flexible environment, so we also:
- Reimburse your coworking space or home office expenses
- Offer 2-3 company trips per year
- Work with a global team that serves world-class tech companies
Apply now and work remotely at Omnes