Love food, wine and/or beer? Love helping the little guy beat big corporate? Looking for an opportunity to work with an experienced engineering and leadership team with multiple exits on a B2B e-commerce platform? If so, you may be a great fit for our little team of passionate software folks.
The position requires excellent problem-solving skills paired with a drive and discipline to build an outstanding product. We are looking for a person that has seen a product cycle several times and understands the different roles involved in building an exceptional product. You must have experience working on at least one production rails application to be considered for this role.
Apply now and work remotely at Ollie Order
Ruby on Rails Developer
Work with a team of smart, highly productive engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping. Our culture is very DevOps centric with the goal of bringing the most value we can to our business through a streamlined CI/CD pipeline. Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team.
Apply now and work remotely at PipelineDeals
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are a Berlin-based startup that pioneered capital markets with Europe's first regulated Security Token Offering in 2019.
We provide a SaaS solution that allows banks to issue securities in a fully digital way. Currently, banks are using paper-based, time-consuming processes that are generating a lot of human interactions. With our software, most of the manual, spreadsheet-based work is replaced with a set of blockchain-based services including tokenization and digital asset custody.
We are looking for an experienced generalist who can collaboratively work across the full stack spectrum to deliver a new, bleeding-edge high-quality tech to market. Our product is changing fast and you need to be open for experimentation and flexible around your ideas and code.
We are Berlin-based, remote most welcome!
Apply now and work remotely at Bitbond
Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer
Are you an Engineer looking to create something that will change the way people think about innovation? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Lead Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
Apply now and work remotely at Aha!
Full Stack Web Developer With React Ruby On Rails Experience
Immediate need to debug project using Ruby on Rails and Docker
Looking for an individual who is very experienced in React, Ruby on Rails, database migration, and Docker.
This is an existing project that needs someone to figure out existing, difficult roadblocks… with potential for continued work on the site.
Your work will be centered on the development of a large-scale web application built with Ruby on Rails, Docker, Webpack, and React with a custom CMS and PostgreSQL database.
You'll be tasked with writing both back-end and front-end application code to build out the site, add features and functionality, debug, and oversee all new development.
Candidates should be comfortable on either end of the tech stack, adept at complex problem-solving, and able to hit the ground running as the primary developer on a project.
• Writing maintainable, modular front-end code in React.
• Using and refining front-end build scripts using Webpack.
• Writing back-end code in Ruby for a Ruby on Rails server-side web application framework.
• Managing a Docker Container and configuration for multi-tier development environment.
• Working with PostgreSQL database and related back-end technologies.
• Following Git and GitHub best practices to maintain a clean and well documented, version-controlled codebase and managing issues and milestones on deadline.
• Overseeing all project DevOps such as code deployments on regular sprint cycles and build script configurations.
• Our staging and production servers are both hosted on AWS EC2 instances so responsibilities will include maintaining those hosting environments which run Docker with an Nginx reverse proxy for handling incoming requests.
• At least three years of experience as a full-stack web developer working with Ruby and React, end-to-end.
• Proficiency with Rails-based content management systems and authorization systems.
• Understanding of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and cloud computing services.
• Hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem and maintaining unmanaged servers.
• Comfort with the terminal, running command-line based utilities, and shell scripting (e.g. Bash).
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
• Proven success in a lead developer role.
Apply now and work remotely at Radish Lab
Ruby on Rails and Stimulus.js
We need a competent full stack developer with Ruby on Rails and Stimulus.js experience (knowledge of React, Vue, or friends welcome too! D3 is a huge boon) who can help us improve and build our app.
You'll work closely with our team to help us build our app and data infrastructu…Apply
Ruby-on-Rails Software Developer
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in conducting system testing and validation procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
Mac / Linux / Windows 10 (with Linux extension)
Agile software development (working with tickets)
Version control (Git)
Angular (Angular 2 onward)
Ruby on Rails
OO design patterns
Unit testing (rspec)
Would be nice:
This is a long-term, fully remote role, and you would be required to work between 9am-5pm UTC+8 from Monday to Friday. We are a close-knit but growing team and are interested in candidates who are looking to grow with the team!
Please note we will only be able to respond to short listed candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Apply now and work remotely at Tyne Solutions