Senior Frontend Engineer
Who we are
Hi! We are that super-groundbreaking technology provider you’ve probably never heard of! Our flagship products, the PhotoEditor SDK and VideoEditor SDK are fully customizable photo and video editing solution for web and mobile platforms that are being used by marvelously big brands like HP, Hootsuite, ZARA, and hundreds of other companies around the world. Our products for photo and video editing are world-class and market leaders, and we’re damn proud of it. 💪
Where we work
Our office is in the very heart of Bochum, but our team is working wherever they can thrive. From Bochum over Berlin, at the seaside or beyond the hills. We give you the freedom and tools to choose where you work best. We are currently on our way to become a remote-first company. We won’t get back to the old normal, as we don’t believe in an old normal.
Why we need you
We’ve become a quite buzzy startup in tech circles but we want to be a lot more than the buzz. Therefore we merged the talents of our team, bringing together the best of design, arts, and tech. After successfully developing our SDK flagships over the past years, we're going back to our roots and to what we are best at - creating the best development experience possible. And that's where you step in.
What you’ll do
- Join us at magical times where you’ll play a pivotal role in further developing and improving our UI development utilizing your expertise implementing React components and workflows. And behold, VideoEditor SDK for Web is coming . . .
- We're currently in a phase of maintaining, fine-tuning and improving the status quo of our SDKs, and bethink of what we assume to be most important - improving the developer experience and ease to use.
- You’ll build and implement pixel perfect React UIs, enhance our core technology with new features and core concepts, integrate it in other tool kits and support our customers with the integration.
- You’ll collaborate with your fellow designer colleagues to directly convert components and interactively shape the UI together.
- You’ll provide technical leadership on React frontend and UI development and mentor our team on best practices around frontend technologies.
This might be a job for you if you . . .
- have expertise developing professional frontends in React, Angular, VueJS or similar
- have a passion for technology and design, and maybe are interested in new fields like creative coding
- have experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX, as well as the React testing library or Cypress
- are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content
- like to work self-sufficient and feel comfortable with jumping in at the deep and, but that's okay, 'cause you are convivial fellow and social butterfly 🦋
We are a razor-sharp team of coders and designers that’ll be always by your side to code, create and collaborate and together with you to always have the edge over everybody else. We are open about technology choices, and we like to tinker with the new stuff. So, the odds are overwhelming that, no matter what you like, you’ll find a place here to run free your affinity for cutting-edge technologies.
Apply now and work remotely at IMG.LY
Senior Frontend Engineer
We are a small group of serial entrepreneurs and talented individuals building a no-code process management platform for modern teams. Having built large organizations from zero to multiple thousand employees before, we have witnessed the importance of well-defined and -orchestrated business processes first-hand. Yet, the tools available today just don't get you there.
We are building Processful to fill this void. Our vision is to enable any business to reach their highest level of operational excellence by providing an intuitive and fun-to-use software solution to document, execute, integrate and analyze all recurring processes.
Formally based in Berlin, but working remotely from anywhere in Europe, we are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join us and reshape the way teams collaborate. We offer a modern tech stack with interesting product challenges, startup atmosphere with fast decision-making, lots of autonomy and no bureaucracy.
Who we are looking for
- First and foremost: A friendly, humble and ambitious character fitting into our culture
- Having worked in a senior frontend engineering position before
- Strong experience with React incl. hooks
- Strong experience with Redux and its ecosystem (react-redux, redux-thunk, reselect, re-reselect, rereselect and whatever else they will come up with)
- Experience of building single-page applications and optimizing performance and memory
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with building real-time collaborative applications, operational transformation or CRDTs as a strong plus
- Experience with websockets and data-sync across clients as a strong plus
- Experience with building rich-text editors or complex editable data tables as a plus
Apply now and work remotely at Processful
Senior Frontend Engineer
#Sr. Frontend Engineer
(Don't be shy! Multiple openings also available at basically all levels.)
As a senior member of the DataKitchen product development team you will get a fast-paced startup experience. Design and develop our market-defining SaaS DataOps product. Work directly with company founders and customers. Contribute to our continuously improving Agile development process.
Successful candidates will have top technical skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to self-manage, and enthusiasm for our inclusive and supportive culture.
This is a remote-only position. Our company is committed to being remote-first. We have employees in Cambridge MA, various other states, Buenos Aires Argentina, the Dominican Republic, Sicily, Brazil and other locations.
- Frontend product development experience
- Ability to deliver well-tested and performant code in a CI/CD pipeline
- An agile, customer-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and drive!
You must be physically located within GMT+1 (e.g. Italy) to GMT-8 (e.g. CA). We will not consider candidates outside those time zones. Why? Because we value close collaboration and working sane hours. We do not work with recruiters. Everyone else, if in doubt please reach out!
##Qualifications That Are a Plus
- Experience creating REST Apis in Python
- Experience developing against cloud platform Apis (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Experience creating products for developers, data engineers, data scientists or data analysts
We make our customers wildly successful while respecting each employee and person we work with. We move fast, love and learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DataKitchen, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable US federal, state and local laws. DataKitchen, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. DataKitchen, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DataKitchen, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
DataKitchen enables analytic teams to deliver value quickly, with high quality, using the tools that they love. DataKitchen provides the world’s first DataOps platform for data-driven enterprises. We give our customers the ability to support data analytics that can be quickly and robustly adapted to meet evolving requirements. DataKitchen is leading the DataOps movement to incorporate Agile Software Development, DevOps, and manufacturing based statistical process control into analytics and data management. The Company is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Apply now and work remotely at DataKitchenApply