Creative Front End Developer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer, someone that is excited to work alongside a team of talented creatives, and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS) / Tailwind.
- You have CMS experience — we currently use CraftCMS, Statamic and Shopify, Shopify Headless
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
You have open-source code on your Github profileSeries Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆).
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
- Yearly team trips
- Pension (UK Team)
- Flexible Hours
- Long Christmas Holidays 🎄
- 28 Days Holiday
- Apple Hardware
Wanna join? 🤓
Apply now and work remotely at Series Eight
##About the role##
We are looking for a colleague with an engineering background that loves to work directly with our customers. You will talk to developers who rely on Checkly to know if their webapps and APIs work for their end-users. This is crucial, and we want to support them the best we can.
You will be responsible for addressing their complex problems and make sure they have a great user experience. As part of that process, you will also contribute, edit and update our technical documentation.
We are just building out our support organization, and you will have the chance to shape the processes and grow into a leading position over time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an early-stage company and directly contribute to our customers' success. This will help us do what we love most: building the best active monitoring service for modern DevOps teams.
- Become an expert in Checkly and the monitoring & testing domain
- Be the first point of contact for inbound customer requests
- Investigate and reproduce issues
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams on guiding the product’s direction
- Own the feedback process
- Contribute to our technical documentation
- Help built a first-class support organization
- You love working with customers and enjoy solving problems
- You have worked in technical support or related customer-facing role before
- You have a solid understanding of how HTTP works
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in English
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things
- You have worked with the Puppeteer and Playwright frameworks
- You have experience with (REST) APIs and Chrome Dev Tools
- You have hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
##What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- An open, healthy workplace we all can enjoy and grow
- Work with the latest technologies
- Modern laptop and equipment provided
Apply now and work remotely at Checkly