Backend Serverless Developer
We help our clients (companies) hire great engineers for fully remote positions.
- Companies will reach out to you and not the other way around
- Compensation requirements are transparent upfront
- One application, access to multiple companies
- If we see you are fit for the company, we will connect you in less than 24 hours and get you on an interview
- 1 in 4 engineers interviewed by a company gets hired
- We do one! vetting process which gets you access to multiple companies
- You stay in the talent pool seen by companies until you get a job
- Completely free for developers
- 3+ years of experience working as a fullstack engineer
- Working with Typescript is a bonus
- Experience working with AWS, MySQL is a big bonus
- Experience working with Docker, Terraform
- Experience designing and working with RestAPI and GraphQL is a plus
- After passing Remotesome's screening process, you will be seen by multiple companies across NA and EU with some of them including leading companies in their industry
- You will set your job preferences and salary expectations upfront
- You decide with which client or company you want to work with
- No need for cover letters
- Compensation agreement upfront, salary expectations are transparent from the start
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Serverless NodeJs Engineer (Los Angeles, CA)
Brainbase is a platform that helps brands manage and monetize their intellectual property. We have raised $12M from top venture capital firms and work with leading brands including Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM Studios and more. We are hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer based in Los Angeles California. The role will report to our Director of Engineering. Our product development team is creating a new application leveraging the Serverless framework and Angular 10 using our existing UI Library and Material Design.
You are a senior full stack engineer who can perform the following tasks:
Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
Work closely with our team of engineers to create features and build powerful and easy to use products
Build clean, scalable, and maintainable code that our platform depends on
Build REST APIs for various platforms.
Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development
Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainbase