Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences fascinating and dynamic? Do you possess technical creativity combined with strong coding skills, deep understanding of enterprise systems and know that our existing customers demand great things for their custom solutions?
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs. As a SugarCRM Elite partner and the 2020 Sugar Global Reseller of the Year, FayeBSG is also a leading partner with Sage, Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, and a variety of other products. We also build our own line of add-on products and offer custom software solutions.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software and professional service companies in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and code solutions for customers that enable innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a fast-paced environment
- Identify business need and adapt solutions that align with the customer’s brand
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create technical solutions
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must
Technical Skills and Experience Desired
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- Experience with any of popular backend MVC Frameworks (Express, Laravel, Django, Ruby on Rails..)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with web technologies to include:
- Expert knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
Professional Skills & Experience
- Proactive, creative participation in the execution of projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong team-oriented skills (programming on the same project with other team members)
- Ability to meet deadlines, make autonomous decisions and exercise good judgement
- Adept at working from home
Performance Factors & “Soft Skills”
- Highly self-motivated and hard working
- Caring about clients
- Positive, can do, “anything is possible” attitude
- Love of software
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Sense of humor
Performance and attitude consistent with FayeBSG Values:
- Take Care of Our Clients
- Anything is Possible Attitude
- Move Fast
- Innovation Rules
- Commitment to Growth
- Conscious & Enthusiastic Teamwork
- Own What Happens
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition.
Apply now and work remotely at Faye Business Systems Group
As our Lead Developer for the Enterprise business stream at Resourcify you'll be responsible for a game-changing product that helps multinational clients to improve their recycling. You’ll have responsibility for developing and launching new features and services and you’ll play a critical role shaping our product in an early phase. You’ll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with our team to create a great product.
- Shape the product roadmap and participate in monthly strategy meetings.
- Including state of the art technology into our product.
- Build up and lead a motivated team of developers.
We would love it if you had:
- You have 5+ years of development experience.
- You know how to develop test-driven.
- You have experience in startups, B2B and SaaS.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It’s also great if you have:
- A passion for software engineering.
- A strong ‘get things done’ attitude.
- An organized and analytical mindset.
- The ability to speak German.
A great working environment in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan to get rewarded for your efforts.
Flexibility in your daily work and working schedules.
High-end tech (MacBook Pro, iPhone, and more).
A competitive salary, and > 6 weeks vacation per year.
Apply now and work remotely at Resourcify GmbH