Senior Frontend Engineer
Who we are
Hi! We are that super-groundbreaking technology provider you’ve probably never heard of! Our flagship products, the PhotoEditor SDK and VideoEditor SDK are fully customizable photo and video editing solution for web and mobile platforms that are being used by marvelously big brands like HP, Hootsuite, ZARA, and hundreds of other companies around the world. Our products for photo and video editing are world-class and market leaders, and we’re damn proud of it. 💪
Where we work
Our office is in the very heart of Bochum, but our team is working wherever they can thrive. From Bochum over Berlin, at the seaside or beyond the hills. We give you the freedom and tools to choose where you work best. We are currently on our way to become a remote-first company. We won’t get back to the old normal, as we don’t believe in an old normal.
Why we need you
We’ve become a quite buzzy startup in tech circles but we want to be a lot more than the buzz. Therefore we merged the talents of our team, bringing together the best of design, arts, and tech. After successfully developing our SDK flagships over the past years, we're going back to our roots and to what we are best at - creating the best development experience possible. And that's where you step in.
What you’ll do
- Join us at magical times where you’ll play a pivotal role in further developing and improving our UI development utilizing your expertise implementing React components and workflows. And behold, VideoEditor SDK for Web is coming . . .
- We're currently in a phase of maintaining, fine-tuning and improving the status quo of our SDKs, and bethink of what we assume to be most important - improving the developer experience and ease to use.
- You’ll build and implement pixel perfect React UIs, enhance our core technology with new features and core concepts, integrate it in other tool kits and support our customers with the integration.
- You’ll collaborate with your fellow designer colleagues to directly convert components and interactively shape the UI together.
- You’ll provide technical leadership on React frontend and UI development and mentor our team on best practices around frontend technologies.
This might be a job for you if you . . .
- have expertise developing professional frontends in React, Angular, VueJS or similar
- have a passion for technology and design, and maybe are interested in new fields like creative coding
- have experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX, as well as the React testing library or Cypress
- are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content
- like to work self-sufficient and feel comfortable with jumping in at the deep and, but that's okay, 'cause you are convivial fellow and social butterfly 🦋
We are a razor-sharp team of coders and designers that’ll be always by your side to code, create and collaborate and together with you to always have the edge over everybody else. We are open about technology choices, and we like to tinker with the new stuff. So, the odds are overwhelming that, no matter what you like, you’ll find a place here to run free your affinity for cutting-edge technologies.
Apply now and work remotely at IMG.LY
TravelJoy (NFX S16) is re-imagining the travel industry, starting with modern tools to help the 100K travel agents in the U.S. win more business and manage their network of clients and suppliers. We’re a remote-first, well-funded, 7-person startup looking to bring on another fantastic engineer to help build our product. We have thousands of paying customers who rely on TravelJoy daily. Founded by 2 ex-LiveRampers ($310MM exit).
You're the ideal candidate if you:
- are humble
- communicate clearly and proactively
- get things done
- work independently
- are professionally and emotionally mature
- know how to balance elegance and expediency
- give and take constructive feedback well
- care about what you're building
- have 5 references who will tell us examples of the above
You are comfortable:
- operating at all levels of the stack
- shipping features from conception to launch
- creating user interfaces that non-technical people can use
- optimizing databases and have a good understanding of web app security
- working directly with customers, including 1-2 hrs of weekend support every ~2 months
- working remotely, attending daily video standups, and having 4 hours workday overlap with 9a - 5p PT
- traveling quarterly for team meetups (when it's safe to do so)
Apply now and work remotely at TravelJoy
Senior Frontend Engineer
We are a small group of serial entrepreneurs and talented individuals building a no-code process management platform for modern teams. Having built large organizations from zero to multiple thousand employees before, we have witnessed the importance of well-defined and -orchestrated business processes first-hand. Yet, the tools available today just don't get you there.
We are building Processful to fill this void. Our vision is to enable any business to reach their highest level of operational excellence by providing an intuitive and fun-to-use software solution to document, execute, integrate and analyze all recurring processes.
Formally based in Berlin, but working remotely from anywhere in Europe, we are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join us and reshape the way teams collaborate. We offer a modern tech stack with interesting product challenges, startup atmosphere with fast decision-making, lots of autonomy and no bureaucracy.
Who we are looking for
- First and foremost: A friendly, humble and ambitious character fitting into our culture
- Having worked in a senior frontend engineering position before
- Strong experience with React incl. hooks
- Strong experience with Redux and its ecosystem (react-redux, redux-thunk, reselect, re-reselect, rereselect and whatever else they will come up with)
- Experience of building single-page applications and optimizing performance and memory
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with building real-time collaborative applications, operational transformation or CRDTs as a strong plus
- Experience with websockets and data-sync across clients as a strong plus
- Experience with building rich-text editors or complex editable data tables as a plus
Apply now and work remotely at Processful
Full Stack Engineer
# About us:
- We are small, cross-functional and enthusiastic team that is out for a greater good.
- We don't have set-in-stone product requirements or strict agile procedures.
- In our team every opinion and initiative counts
We are looking for a skilled, creative, proactive and semi independent Full Stack Engineer to help us fully launch the product.
Currently we are building our Beta using bubble.io as an interface with go and python micro services on the back end.
# About you:
- You are somewhat a jack-of-all-trades and passioned about building awesome products from the ground up
- You have a strong 'can do’ attitude
- You are empathetic
It's good if your skills include any combination of the following:
Any back end OOP language
Reactjs, React Native / Typescript
SOAP and REST API’s including XML, JSON
Git and CI/CD
Google Cloud, AWS
Apply now and work remotely at Agenteur