Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
We work remotely (since pre-pandemic) - European hours preferred.
We are looking for a key team member, who can learn the nuances of the platform and work towards a long term vision: contract development companies need not apply.
Stack / Requirements:
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- TypeScript, Next.js
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Payment APIs: Stripe, Paypal
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Apply now and work remotely at The Night Sky
SideShift.ai, the rapid coin exchange, is hiring a remote frontend engineer. For an early-stage startup we have achieved a lot. Seven-figure weekly volume, integrations in major crypto projects and more. Our team is focused on execution and innovation. Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
Apply now and work remotely at SideShift.aiApply
This position is responsible for developing web-based applications in modern technologies in an Agile / Kanban environment. Adhere to best practices when designing, implementing, testing and developing scalable, secure code. Work closely with Product Managers, Quality Analysts and DevOps Engineers.
JOB ESSENTIAL DUTIES : These are job duties essential for every position at Libera
- Actively listens to others
- Ability to present information
- Written communication skills
- Demonstrate concern and understanding
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Promote open communication
- Provide timely and effective written/verbal communication
- Keep others informed of progress and/or problems
- Share information
- Explain reasons for decisions affecting others
Proactive approach to solving problems
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and ability to solve problems
Identify and mitigate risks appropriately
Recommend improvements to security policies when possible weaknesses are observed
Deliver according to Corporate goals
Demonstrate ability to manage conflict
Take proactive approach to implement change
Ensure all people are treated with dignity and respect
Demonstrate a positive attitude
Display willingness to make decisions
Is customer focused
Motivate others to perform well
Seek opportunities for professional / self-development
Exhibits confidence in self and others
Be polite and avoid offensive language
Seek to be an example in all actions and interactions
Work effectively and dependably with others to meet team objectives
Demonstrate concern and understanding for co-workers
Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views
Prepares for and leads meetings
Demonstrate strong responsibility toward personal assignments
Is accountable for actions
Use and/or encourages joint problem solving
Involves others in decision making
Is open to receiving and giving feedback
Develop peer relationships
- Follow Libera’s Mission by “Simplifying life through leveraging technology”
- Embrace Libera’s Vision “To become the provider of choice for those bettering our world”
- Values: Foster and deliver according to:
- “Integrity” by being fair and balanced, truthful, and upholding moral fortitude
- “Innovation” by taking action to revolutionize, change, and transform our organization
- “Collaboration” by working together and sharing common goals to find the Win-Win
- “Pioneering” by discovering, spearheading, and trailblazing to create original products
- “Community” by serving the needs of others and of our world
- Guiding Principles:
- Consistently place “Relationship First, Business Second”
- When collaborating “Never Negate Perception” because our “Differences Matter”
- Embrace our “Always Be Improving” mentality
- Exhibit a continuous “Overcome Every Problem” attitude by recommending solutions
All the above job duties are subject to reasonable accommodation. This job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks, duties, and/or responsibilities other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply now and work remotely at Libera, Inc.Apply
Apply now and work remotely at Professional Insight
Savvy is a top creative agency and one of the first agencies to pioneer #remotelife back in 2009. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere.
You should have experience designing and developing RESTful APIs at a minimum. Ideally you'll have built scalable systems specifically for apps but that's not a requirement. You'll get to work with industry-leading tools and an award-winning team.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling application experiences. Our entire team—including all of our developers—take design, performance, and security very seriously. We obsess over every last detail and expect that you will too. Think you have what it takes? Apply now.
Apply now and work remotely at Savvy AppsApply