Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a new challenge as a full-stack developer? You are a professional in PHP? You know Composer and GIT? Then you are exactly right with us! Become part of our nerd team and realize exciting projects with us!
- Development of software, interfaces & plugins
- Realisation of web projects with Shopware & Laravel
- Realisation of web frontends & widgets
- Linux Webserver
- internal CLI Tools
- our very own perfect Ticket System
- experienced senior software engineers
- Google Apps for Work
- 40 hours per week, with timetracking
- scrum like project management
- 3x standUp Meetings per week
- no second job or self employment
Apply now and work remotely at Weslink GmbH
Senior Vue JS Frontend Developer
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Apply now and work remotely at Love, Bonito
Mid Senior Front End Developer
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆) we are ready to put down some roots, define our processes, build a culture and create a world class fully remote team.
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer to lead this next stage. Someone that is excited to help shape our company, to create the conditions for our developers to grow, and that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects for our clients.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- Sound CMS Experience (CraftCMS, Shopify, Wordpress)
- Understand and have built sites using GraphQL
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- You have open-source code on your Github profile
- You have agency Experience
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
Wanna join? 🤓
Apply now and work remotely at Series EightApply
Full Stack Developer
We are searching for the right full stack developer to join Belighted in its mission to design and build extraordinary products for software innovators. Your work will provide the foundation for emerging new technologies, and you’ve got the drive to make a difference. Contribute to and grow with a high-caliber team that takes pride in excellence.
Belighted helps software innovators grow their vision from idea to success. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Belgium, we have helped fuel the growth of dozens of companies across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the United Kingdom.
We work with software businesses to design and build products on the frontlines of innovation. Excellence is at the core of all we do at Belighted, from our work building software products we are proud of, to respect for each other as individuals. We come together as a team to create extraordinary things - we are proud of what we accomplish every day and how we do it.
Our culture reflects our focus on quality and innovation. We demand quality in our work output, and we take pride and satisfaction in our services. A culture of quality shows in our relationships and our lives, as we strive for trust and transparency, empathy and team spirit, and the balance of work and life with flexibility and respect for the individual.
We believe in changing the status quo and improving the quality of life for fellow humans with software. Come join us on our journey of self-actualization and lifelong learning.
As a Belighted full stack developer, you will:
- Work on customer and internal projects under the supervision of a project manager in an agile environment
- Implement applications according to specifications and do code reviews
- Write unit and integration tests
- Contribute to the functional specifications of applications
- Be autonomous but also work in small teams of 2 - 7 people
- Participate in weekly progress meetings with the customer and daily discussions on our project management tools
- Explain your work and decisions to the customer
- Directly contribute to the company culture and be involved in its success and growth
You have 3+ years proven experience with ReactJS, Vue.js and Ruby on Rails
Test-driven development is a plus
You are open to learning other languages and technologies
You have great product design, UX and UI sensibility
You are fluent in English (French is a plus), you work well in a team and you are a great communicator
You have great presentation skills
You are proficient with Jira and Slack
You are open-minded and startup-minded
You understand business value
You are passionate about open source technologies
Apply now and work remotely at Belighted