Senior Web Developer - Full Stack
Are you an experienced, self-sufficient, reliable and open-minded Full Stack Web Software Engineer looking for a remote job, modern web technologies, flexible working hours, a small and friendly team, uncomplicated hierarchies?
We've got you covered!
Just read on and if you think you are a good fit for us, shoot us an email. 😉
Who we are
Smartbridge AG with headquarters in Switzerland is an international software vendor. Thanks to our innovative, cloud based suite of SaaS products (www.staff.cloud), we have been able to successfully establish ourselves as a leading provider of staff management software on the market.
Apply now and work remotely at Smartbridge AGApply
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
HoloMeeting is a Mixed Reality (Augmented Reality) remote collaboration service.
We build an app for the Microsoft Hololens that enables teams to meet and collaborate remotely
in a holographic work space.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage …
Full Stack Web Developer With React Ruby On Rails Experience
Immediate need to debug project using Ruby on Rails and Docker
Looking for an individual who is very experienced in React, Ruby on Rails, database migration, and Docker.
This is an existing project that needs someone to figure out existing, difficult roadblocks… with potential for continued work on the site.
Your work will be centered on the development of a large-scale web application built with Ruby on Rails, Docker, Webpack, and React with a custom CMS and PostgreSQL database.
You'll be tasked with writing both back-end and front-end application code to build out the site, add features and functionality, debug, and oversee all new development.
Candidates should be comfortable on either end of the tech stack, adept at complex problem-solving, and able to hit the ground running as the primary developer on a project.
• Writing maintainable, modular front-end code in React.
• Using and refining front-end build scripts using Webpack.
• Writing back-end code in Ruby for a Ruby on Rails server-side web application framework.
• Managing a Docker Container and configuration for multi-tier development environment.
• Working with PostgreSQL database and related back-end technologies.
• Following Git and GitHub best practices to maintain a clean and well documented, version-controlled codebase and managing issues and milestones on deadline.
• Overseeing all project DevOps such as code deployments on regular sprint cycles and build script configurations.
• Our staging and production servers are both hosted on AWS EC2 instances so responsibilities will include maintaining those hosting environments which run Docker with an Nginx reverse proxy for handling incoming requests.
• At least three years of experience as a full-stack web developer working with Ruby and React, end-to-end.
• Proficiency with Rails-based content management systems and authorization systems.
• Understanding of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and cloud computing services.
• Hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem and maintaining unmanaged servers.
• Comfort with the terminal, running command-line based utilities, and shell scripting (e.g. Bash).
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
• Proven success in a lead developer role.
Apply now and work remotely at Radish Lab
Web Designer & Developer
Winn-Brown & Co. offer web design and development services to branding/creative agencies who don’t have the expertise or capacity to use in-house resources to build websites for their clients. They are looking for multi-skilled developers/designers who enjoy working as part of a small team.
This is the ideal role for an enthusiastic and determined individual who is looking for a hands-on position. The successful candidate will work alongside the founder, designing and developing bespoke solutions for a varied range of clients. You will also be expected to engage with clients from time to time in order to fulfill their requests (sometimes on the phone, other times via email).
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to: be given real responsibility, enhance their skill set and gain experience within a company that has plans to scale rapidly.
Apply now and work remotely at Winn-Brown & Co.
Web UI Engineer
These web pages have already been fully designed and vetted during a long and careful rebranding process. You will work with our VP of UI/UX, our CPO, and our lead Graphic Designer to ensure that your coded pages maintain fidelity to these designs.
This position is a remote contract position for an individual only (no agencies). There may also be opportunities for you to extend this into a longer-term employee relationship with Brainscape depending on your skill-sets and the quality of your work & commitment.
Apply now and work remotely at Brainscape