Front-end Jobs nearSalt Lake City, UT
Jobs farther away
Senior Full Stack Developer
A leading global Financial Services organization is looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to join their expanding trading and risk management software teams in Chicago. The engineers on this team work on a variety of projects and initiatives that are instrumental to the performance, growth and success of the company. This role will sit in Chicago, IL.
The ideal candidate will have:
4+ years experience developing software utilizing C#, .Net, and Azure technologies
Experience with MySQL and Oracle database development
Previous experience in an Agile environment within the finance space preferred
This position is NOT eligible for C2C, C2H, or Visa sponsorship. Ability to work for any US employer required.Apply
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply
Full Stack .Net Engineer
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Collateral Insight developer will be expected to design, develop and manage of data analytics solutions. They will be part of the Global Securitized Products Group (SPG) technology team building analytical solutions for our clients. They will work closely with many technology teams, in particular with peer Analytics teams, Trading and Research teams. This is a fast-paced environment with focus on quick delivery of technology solutions to the clients.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable communicating with both business and technologists of varying seniority. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is a prerequisite for this position. The candidate must be able to work independently, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is a motivated and "eager to learn" technologist, who will not only deliver on the tasks, but will also strive to understand the overall agenda of delivery to make the right decisions.
The role offers the opportunity to learn about MBS and SPG products, all major financial data vendors and to participate in projects covering data modeling, visualization, micro services based architecture and cloud based application.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Work on building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5+ years development experience with React.js/ Angular.js
* 7+ years' experience on micro service based development using .Net Core / .Net experience
* 7+ years of Fixed Income front office experience working with Trading, Sales, Research etc.
* Experience working with various Fixed Income/Securitized products
* Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive winning attitude
* Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with front office and technology teams on a daily basis who are both business and technically sophisticated
* Excellent team-working skills, efficient at multi-tasking and be able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Project management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransApply