Front-end Jobs nearSalt Lake City, UT
Backend Serverless Developer
We help our clients (companies) hire great engineers for fully remote positions.
- Companies will reach out to you and not the other way around
- Compensation requirements are transparent upfront
- One application, access to multiple companies
- If we see you are fit for the company, we will connect you in less than 24 hours and get you on an interview
- 1 in 4 engineers interviewed by a company gets hired
- We do one! vetting process which gets you access to multiple companies
- You stay in the talent pool seen by companies until you get a job
- Completely free for developers
- 3+ years of experience working as a fullstack engineer
- Working with Typescript is a bonus
- Experience working with AWS, MySQL is a big bonus
- Experience working with Docker, Terraform
- Experience designing and working with RestAPI and GraphQL is a plus
- After passing Remotesome's screening process, you will be seen by multiple companies across NA and EU with some of them including leading companies in their industry
- You will set your job preferences and salary expectations upfront
- You decide with which client or company you want to work with
- No need for cover letters
- Compensation agreement upfront, salary expectations are transparent from the start
Apply now and work remotely at Remotesome
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Maze is a user testing and usability research platform that turns prototypes into actionable insights from real users, bringing confidence to the design process.
We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and Adobe! More than 40,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user testing process.
We believe that products should be tested at the design phase, and we empower product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We're a fully remote company working from all over the world, backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data-visualisation & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the development teams of InVision, Marvel, Adobe, Figma and more.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate
- Perfectly fluent in English
- GraphQL / nodeJS / Typescript professional experience
- Experience with functional programming
- Able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Write tests & always improve your work environment
- Enjoy working remotely
Interest for UX & UI design
Experience doing data-visualisation & canvas
Experience with deployment automation tools
A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
Apply now and work remotely at Maze
Fullstack Software Engineer
About the Role
We're hiring our 6th team member to join us on our mission to reinvent the future of work. As an early member of our team, you'll have a huge impact on our technology stack and product
You will work with our engineering and product team in an environment with low technical debt and high velocity. You will collaborate on and contribute to software that connects employers and remote jobseekers
Your work will have a significant impact on millions of workers across the globe who are looking for work
Our Engineering Stack & Culture
🔧 Frontend facing applications: We use modern HTML/CSS, React + Typescript and GraphQL APIs
🔧 Distributed backend system: Implemented with Serverless framework and hosted on AWS (Lambda, Typescript, SQS, SNS, S3)
🔧 We use PostgreSQL to persist application data
🔧 We dislike doing repetitive tasks, so we implemented CI/CD practices from day one
🔧 We have a culture of empowered engineering teams. This means you don't just execute a roadmap but you are also involved pre-implementation in designing solutions to problems. We value and reward the outcomes instead of just the output of each team member
Preferred Qualifications and Inclinations
🧠 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
🧠 We don’t expect you to have experience in every technology of our stack, but you should be fluent in either the frontend or backend vertical of our stack
🧠 Some experience in architecture design
🧠 Experience working in engineering teams with good CI/CD and TDD practices
❤️ You are self-motivated, ambitious about your personal and professional growth and want to work on hard problems
❤️ You’re looking to join an early-stage company that’s on a fast growth-curve
❤️ You are comfortable communicating, especially asynchronously in a remote team
❤️ You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional team members in engineering, product and marketing
🚀At Frontier, we are building the operating system for distributed teams to hire globally
🚀We are working on an important mission that will get millions of citizens around the world back to work. The work you do at Frontier really matters and our users will rely on it to find employment
🚀We're a small team of high-wattage individuals from Europe, Africa and the U.S. We hail from diverse backgrounds in engineering, product, finance and education. We've worked at some of the world's leading technology companies and venture capital firms. Check-out our team page
🚀We are in a privileged position as a company. We are well funded, backed by top venture capital funds in San Francisco, New York and London, and have no technical or product debt
Apply now and work remotely at Frontier
Jobs farther away
Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Looking to join a disruptive technology and innovative team changing the way the world uses mobile technology and provides secure access to private data and resources? Then the Hypori team of Intelligent Waves has a job for you! Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs. You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com/
Hypori has an immediate need for a Senior Front End Developer supporting our Austin, TX office.
· Architect and develop a new, modern website for our management software
· Help Scale Hypori management UI to support hundreds of thousands of users
· Integrate Hypori management UI to support multiple authentication and integration endpoints
· Support our old management software website until the new one is launched
· Be the Front-end expert for our team
· Participate in Agile/Scrum activities
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 years equivalent in related work experience or 5+ years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
5+ years of experience in Front-End development, ability to design and create a large-scale enterprise application from the ground up.
5+ years of experience REST Apis and Data-driven web development
3+ years of experience in ReactJS and various state management mechanisms.
Experienced with MaterialUI
Experienced with Modern ReactJS Solutions and features (Beyond Redux)
Proficient knowledge of secure coding practices
Like to Have:
Experienced with OICD, Oath, JWT tokens
Experienced with Mondo DB
Experienced with Micro services
Familiar with Linux and RHEL environments
Familiar with Android or iOS environments
A sample of what you'll get working with us
· Day One benefits package of an established company
· The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
· Breakfast Taco Fridays
· And much more
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization
Full Stack Software Engineer
We're the world's #1 Psychology site read by over 40 Million people a month. We're always innovating so that we may connect people seeking Therapy with the right Therapist in the most transparent, effective and intuitive way possible. We're looking for a few solid engineers (partial to Golang and serverless architecture) to join our expanding team and our mission to help bring Therapy to the world.
- Work/life balance
- A product and team that will inspire you
- A healthy, profitable and stable company where team members stay for many years
- The freedom to work from home
- A supportive platform and a flat structure to do innovative work, be acknowledged, and make a difference
- Search Google for a "Therapist" in your City or Zip, and youll find Psychology Today's Directory at the top of the organic search results.
- Highly competitive salaries
- No politics: just a collaborative, focused, energetic, work environment that encourages creative solutions
- A virtual office: freedom and independence to work from anywhere
- A talented team of friendly people
Full Stack Software Engineer
ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
One small example of our product offering is that we power Stanford's office of tech licensing, when their faculty wants to pursue their research with the help of outside parties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests
Education and Previous Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL _and an ORM (e.g. _sqlalchemy).
Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
Comfortable working with Docker _and in a _Linux environment
Experience with ElasticSearch– very strong plus
Experience with Elastic Map Reduce _or _Spark is a plus
Knowledge of networking, especially _AWS _services and infrastructure is a plus
Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus Equity in the company
Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
401(k) and matching
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Environment
Principal Engineer - Full Stack
Chewy is looking for a Full-Stack Principal Engineer to join our Autoship team in Boston, MA. You will lead the design, architecture, implementation, and evolution of our customer facing and back-end services that power Autoship, our subscription-based services. The Autoship team acts as a business-in-a-business and accordingly drives processes and decisions on platforms across Chewy.
This role will give you the chance to use your deep technical expertise to accelerate the adoption of the very best engineering practices, while maintaining knowledge on industry innovations, trends, and practices. You will help drive innovation, scalability and maintainability while being a mentor for our engineering teams. Above all, you will be a leader who gains the trust and confidence of those around them, from hands on engineers to executives.
What You'll Do:
Develop Systems / Component architectures and APIs for a rapidly scaling platform, while ensuring successful product delivery and operational excellence.
Design, develop and implement large-scale distributed systems with large volumes of data, focusing on scalability, latency, and resiliency.
Articulate and evangelize architectural principles with engineering teams that ensure that system components align with Chewy’s business direction.
Align with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, while acting as a trusted advisor for the Engineering organization.
Lead research initiatives for cloud native designs and implementation within public clouds, primarily AWS.
Conduct design /code reviews while raising the bar for all of engineering
Debug production issues across services and tech stack
Continuously measure and optimize the performance, effectiveness, and uptime of services
What You'll Need:
15+ years of industry work experience
Knowledge of cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud.
Experience with containerization
Strong programming language experience in Node.js and front-end technologies
Experience with Java a plus
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Experience presenting to Senior Leadership
Position may require travel
Strong engineering background building Products that are E-Commerce scale
Prior roles in E-Commerce or in technology companies
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@Chewy.com.