Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior/Lead Front-End Engineer
At Rollbar, we help developers build better software faster - and make their lives easier. We are a small team based in San Francisco with big ambition and a global presence. Over 100,000 developers use our product to power all kinds of applications that affect people’s lives and livelihoods. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch. We are looking for a sharp and motivated Front End Engineer to come be a part of our dynamic Engineering team and make a valuable contribution toward the growth of our company.
Our tech stack:
React, Webpack, Sass
MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcache
GitHub, CircleCI, Rollbar
Work with PMs, designers, and other developers to ship both user-facing features
Collaborate on technical specs with other developers and push new code to production, daily
Have fun while releasing software that impacts millions of users
Obsessive about writing tests for your code
Always improving and welcoming feedback
Proud of the products you build and the impact they have for our customers
Experience with React
Experience using a CSS preprocessor
Experience using a Flux implementation
Experience maintaining open source projects
Experience with Rollbar in your personal or professional projects
Benefits and perks:
Rapid career growth opportunities
Competitive salary and stock options
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Parental leave - 12 weeks
Generous hardware and software allowance
Casual work environment
Inclusive team-oriented culture
Have fun and make an impact
Jobs farther away
Drupal Developer / UI Engineer
A Top Fortune 500 Banking and Brokerage company based in San Francisco, CA is looking to fill a contract Sr. Drupal Developer / UI Engineer role in Austin, TX.
Drupal Developer / UI Engineer
My client is looking for a Senior UI Engineer who will create digital software interfaces and improve the experience of our users. You should be able to translate visual designs into functional and interactive applications.
What youll do:
- Build semantically correct user-friendly web pages, emails, and assets
- Use mobile first development approach
- Use fluid responsive design techniques when coding
- Collaborate with a variety of different teams including: designers, architects, back-end teams
- Build accessible web pages following WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines
- Ensure high quality of standards
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Write documentation and guidelines as needed
- Working with build scripts like gulp, grunt, and preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- Keep accurate time-tracking
- Be able to build Drupal components
- Optimize applications for load time
What you have:
- Strong understanding of building responsive web pages
- Strong ability in converting layouts in Photoshop to working pages
- Experience in accessibility following WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines
- Experience working with PHP and jQuery
- Experience working with AJAX and APIs.
- Experience working with build scripts
- Experience cross browser testing and device testing.
- Experience working with preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Comfortable building and editing SVGs
- Comfortable building animation using JS and CSS transitions
- Comfortable working in Drupal 8 and Acquia CMS
- Comfortable debugging using a variety of tools including chrome inspector
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management system
If you are interested in working with a great team and an opportunity with an awesome heavy hitter finance company, Aplly Now!Apply
We are seeking very talented user interface engineers to develop and enhance existing web based applications. Utilize your broad base of experience to translate difficult business logic into readable and maintainable code. Make a direct impact on the company with your web front end expertise. We use cutting edge technology. Our company is growing rapidly, and we need more good people to help us do so.
Do you like building cutting edge applications? Do you write clean elegant code effortlessly while continuing to stretch the realm of what is possible? Do you get excited about using new technologies?
How you will be doing this
Create amazing products using the latest technologies.
Working with exceptional designers and developers from places like Google, CNN & Amazon.
Collaborate with design and engineering team members to solve complex problems.
Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with a team of seasoned developers, product owners and test engineers to develop web-based responsive Travel Solutions.
Developing in a startup environment where you can make an impact.
You are an excellent candidate if
You love learning and solving problems.
Self motivated and proactive.
You push the envelope of the UI.
Knowledge of Angular, React, SASS, Angular-Material, Gulp, Webpack, NPM and ExpressJS. Google Analytics experience is a plus
Familiarity with our old stack: JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Underscore, and LESS is a plus.
You have significant experience creating effective user interfaces on multiple platforms for the web , mobile and tablet using responsive development.
You have experience working with or assisting developers to implement designs.
You have experience planning and executing both redesign and new-concept design projects, from start to finish.
You are passionate about creating a fantastic user experience while being practical about what can be achieved in realistic timelines.
You are passionate about what you do and obsessed with keeping your Code Ninja skills sharp.
You look at the world around you and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything.
You can provide live links to sites / applications / github repos that you’re most proud of. Portfolio, graphical assets, code snippets, UI components, etc.
You are authorized to work in the U.S. and either living in or willing to relocate to the Atlanta area. Unfortunately, we are not currently sponsoring visas.