Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior Frontend Engineer
Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are rapidly expanding and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will lead efforts across building, scaling and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional squad that has been staffed with a Product Manager, Frontend and Backend Developers, QA, and Design.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile methodology, you will develop features alongside the frontend members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a professional software engineer with 5+ years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with the React library or similar JS library/framework
- You are proficient with CSS abstraction layers (SASS, JSS)
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Bonus Points For:
- You have experience working in AWS and are familiar with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Facebook Marketing and Graph API or other social APIs
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Remote friendly
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply now and work remotely at PromoboxxApply
Senior Software Engineer
Our mission is to make learning easy and fun. We know that educational inequities have left students overwhelmed and fending for themselves. In order to close the opportunity gap, we need to create space for students to be creative and curious. To do this, we've created a social network for online learning communities through interactive content and courses. Because of COVID, we're in a lightning strike moment for education and we're fired up to change the way things are for high school students.
The Fiveable Team
We're a creative group of former teachers, community builders, game designers, and generally curious people who are driven by social impact. We're focused on building a diverse team and are inclusive of all backgrounds. And we're big on growth mindsets - we're all learning!
Learn more about us:
👉 Check out our site - https://fiveable.me
🥳 Read about our latest funding announcement
Who we're looking for:
In the last few months, we have nearly quadrupled our user base since schools have been closed. This has caused our development team to be on a full sprint developing new features that meet the needs of the students, teachers, and Fiveable stakeholders to improve our web application performance, UI, and UX.
We are looking for a creative, passionate front-end or full-stack developer, who is interested in having their work be impactful. If you want to clock-in and clock-out and get your work done, then wipe your hands clean, we're not looking for you. We want the person who pours their heart into their work. Who cares about the application they are building. Who cares about the mission behind the triumphs and failures. Who wants to participate in making Fiveable the best EdTech platform to ever exist. Who wants to be an essential part of our small, passionate team. And who has interest in growing their career alongside a venture-backed startup. The students we support need engineers this dedicated.
- Creative - You always find a way to get something done.
- Passionate - You care deeply and pour yourself into what you do.
- Efficient - You work smarter, not harder.
- Candid - You communicate consistently and authentically.
- Flexible - You go with the flow and find new paths to your goals.
- Extensive knowledge of React, GraphQL, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Postgres, Firebase
- Ability to translate designs and wireframe into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across all devices and browsers
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Understanding of Git and NPM
- Ability to quickly identify issues and debug code in high-pressure situations
Be an imaginative innovator, a pioneer, an intellect, and an idea hamster.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Analyze all of the current systems and processes
- Build reusable components
- Learn and apply new technologies that improve the development process or UX
- Keep your current tasks updated in our project management tools
- Be involved in meetings, speak your mind, share ideas for product improvements
- Be a problem solver; be resourceful; help your teammates when you can
Nice to Have Skills
- Fast-paced, agile startup development experience
- Experience with Next.js, Hasura
- Experience with unit and integration testing for React
- Experience with TensorFlow
Benefits of Working at Fiveable:
- Be on the front line of education innovation at an early stage startup
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your home office with a generous stipend
- Inclusion & diversity as a company priority
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- Unlimited paid days off and stipends for mental health support
- Competitive compensation with stock options
Apply now and work remotely at Fiveable - Social Learning for High School Students
Senior Vue JS Frontend Developer
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
The developer in this position will work on the design and architecture of the new website and platform. We are looking for people willing to work in an agile environment, to learn and gather new technologies and related tools in order to introduce them to the company.
Successful Frontend Developers must not only possess superb tech capabilities, but they should also have excellent strategizing techniques. They should enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. They should also be curious, intelligent, and motivated.
- Provide direct service support to various development projects, maintaining the legacy ones, and create new platforms.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and DevOps to make sure that we are all aligned in order to meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Prioritize requests from operations, development, and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with SPA using Vuejs, React or AngularJS
- Experience creating Progressive Web Apps
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of best practices in Software development
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
- Basic E-Commerce ecosystem experience will be appreciated
A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
Apply now and work remotely at Love, Bonito