Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior Front End Developer
Marcom is Apples Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apples advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will craft rich, interactive user experiences for http://apple.com. This includes building Apple-quality user experiences, architectural planning for front-end technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs with partner teams internally.
* You have at least 7 years of professional software development with source version control software such as CVS, SVN, and Git.
* You understand the fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
* You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
* You have an understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for each.
* You understand Node build systems, CommonJS, and Sass.
* You have experience with WebGL.
* You have experience creating custom tooling to support the development and review process.
* Lead development efforts on large-scale web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented.
* Awareness of Apple's mobile platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest iOS features while remaining performant on the latest iOS devices.
* Mentor team members by educating them on software development standard methodologies and new technologies, especially HTML5 and CSS3, and inspiring them to innovate and build things like blog coverage and tweets that promote social media exposure.
A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.Apply