Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Jobs farther away
Senior Back-end Web Developer (.NET)
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our backend services team. You will create innovative solutions to deliver Internet of Things functionality for vehicles as well as APIs empowering cutting-edge web front-ends. You'll be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including design, implementation and operation of scalable back-end services, big data pipelines and big data analytics. You will also be looked to as a technology leader and will be responsible for mentoring other developers and investigating new capabilities within public cloud infrastructure.
Enable our product team to tap into valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
Actively participate in all projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
Collaborate with other teams to created shared understanding of interface contracts
Mentor team members on best practices and software architecture
Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality
Present ideas in the form of brown bags to all engineers to help shape our technical landscape
8+ years experience with .NET/ASP.NET/C# or equivalent tech stack
Experience building high-quality, scalable .NET web applications
Experience designing high-performance schemas and queries with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience deploying and maintaining applications in a public cloud, including automated build/release and DevOps
Strong knowledge of HTTP, DNS and other Internet protocols
Strong knowledge of REST, RPC, JSON, gRPC, GraphQL and other typical service interfaces/paradigms
Working knowledge of the NoSQL paradigm
Working knowledge of system architectural concerns such as multitenancy, distributed systems and horizontal scale
Experience with Agile development methodologies
Experience building data pipelines, data warehousing, and data analytics is a bonus
Azure experience is a bonus
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Janus Henderson to manage the recruitment of this position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
With more than 350 investment professionals*, Janus Henderson Investments provide access to some of the industry's most talented and innovative thinkers, spanning equities, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternatives, globally. Our investment teams blend insight, originality, and precision with rigorous analysis, structured processes, and robust risk management. They seek to be at the forefront of anticipating and adapting to change to deliver market-leading, risk-adjusted returns.
Our individual, intermediary, and institutional clients span the globe. They value our partnership approach and entrust us with more than US$374.8bn of their assets*. Our conviction in the value of active management means building partnerships on openness and trust, channelling expertise from across the business, and communicating the views of our experts in a timely and relevant way. We measure success on the outcomes we deliver to clients. We work as teams toward this end goal and this has fostered an environment of dynamic and productive collaboration. Excited Yet?!?!? This role would offer the opportunity to develop a new internal web application for product master data management.
* Develop the new internal web application for product master data management
* Collaborate with the Business Analyst(s) and QA's to understand and develop functional and non-functional requirements for the web application
* Cooperate with other Application Developers currently on project
* Conduct Agile development - development in sprints, with frequent releases
* Develop subject matter expertise on product master data management - from a developer's perspective
* Become familiar with Janus Henderson's Business and IT strategy and how the role supports this
* Adhere to the team's policies and procedures suggesting improvements where relevant
* Manage your day-to-day work with a high degree of autonomy
Skills & Requirements
* Entity Framework
* Azure DevOps, GIT, CICD (Pipelines)
* SQL Server (inc. Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers)
* Exposure to Asset Management
* Full project lifecycle experience
Angular 2 Engineer
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Alogent to manage the recruitment of this position.
Alogent has an immediate need for STRONG Angular 2 Engineers in the Norcross, GA area. Must sit on site.
* Angular 2+
* 50% front end - 50% back end
* Can design full stack implementation, browser to database
* .NET Framework, specifically with C#
* SQL Server query design
* Entity Framework
* Some design
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.Apply