Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer React React
We value well-tested, reusable code and expect our engineers and data scientists to be as good of practitioners as they are leaders and teachers.
About This Role
Very is a remote-first company, meaning we don’t have a physical office, and you can work from anywhere in the continental United States. Your home, a co-working space, on the road, you name it. If you feel like moving, you don’t have to change jobs.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies developing data centric-solutions. This requires an interest in API engineering, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL databases, cloud infrastructure and everything in between…
In this role, you will be exposed to each of the following technologies in order of importance:
- Mobile: iOS, Android, React Native
- Python: Flask, Django, SciKit-Learn, Pandas
- Ruby on Rails
- Elixir, Phoenix, and Nerves
- AWS: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
We value well-tested, reusable code and expect our engineers to be as good of practitioners as they are leaders and teachers.
What You’ll Be Working On
Very is a fully-distributed IoT engineering firm, partnering with our clients to build systems for smart manufacturing, smart energy & utilities, consumer electronics, and connected wellness. Learn more at verypossible.com
Currently, we have a long-running client with needs matching this specific job description, and you will be hired into this project. You’ll spend the majority of your time working on this project, and the remainder of your time can be spent improving Very. These internal contributions often include working on open source projects, building internal products, improving your craft, educating others, and more.
Upon completion of this project, you will move on to other client projects for Very.
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be somewhere between $90,100 and $109,750 upon joining the company. We also offer performance bonuses, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, up to $6,000 in annual 401K matching, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement for home office equipment and gym memberships.
Apply now and work remotely at Very LLC
Are you passionate about building tools that have an immediate impact on your customers?
Do you have a thirst for breaking down complex, interesting initiatives into scalable code?
Do you thrive when you're contributing to a high-performing, humble team?
Do you love walking home from work knowing that you empowered other developers, delivered value to your customers, and got to work on some gnarly code — all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Engineering team. This will be a remote position preferably in Poland but we are open to hiring the right talent remote anywhere in Eastern Europe.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Architect and build. First and foremost, you will be building and architecting new web applications and microservices that are required, as well as creating new features on our existing applications.
- Make recommendations. You will play an active role in the way we make decisions around technologies to be used for new applications and improvements on existing applications
- Scale, maintain, and improve. As we continue to grow, you’ll anticipate challenges before they happen by maintaining existing codebases and system infrastructures, as well as enhancing the development, staging and production environments of our applications.
- Participate and contribute. You’ll have an active hand in code reviews, as well as in project planning and management. You’ll also provide input for ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures.
- Passionate mentor. We are firm believers in knowledge sharing and supporting team development. You will coach junior and intermediate developers on programming and infrastructure best practices.
If you are thinking “heck yeah!”, please read on….
Who you are:
- Master classer. We’re looking for someone who crushes it when it comes to deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku and AWS.
- AWS Cloud Guru: 4+ years experience working with some subset of AWS services, such as: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, Cloudwatch, SQS, Kinesis and SNS
- Fluent in English. You’re ready to dive in and communicate easily with our North American teams.
- Remote-friendly. You’re comfortable working with a remote team, and familiar with the tools and technologies to make magic happen without the facetime.
Who we are:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 145+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China.
Apply now and work remotely at Jungle ScoutApply
Senior Site Reliability
Netdata is looking for talented senior frontend developers to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
As a senior frontend developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about web technology, declarative/reactive programming paradigms, testable code and extreme performance. You will live and breathe within the Chrome/Firefox/Safari Developer/React/Redux Tools and make sure we deliver a world-class experience to the millions of people using our product on a daily basis.
- Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our frontend platform, components and libraries. At Netdata we use Typescript, React and Redux.
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
- At least some experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React, Webpack.
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience with Redux, Immutable.js, Ramda and SASS
Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus
Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
Familiarity with graphic-design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Gimp, Adobe Suite) and content management systems
BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Apply now and work remotely at Netdata Inc
Jobs farther away
Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Looking to join a disruptive technology and innovative team changing the way the world uses mobile technology and provides secure access to private data and resources? Then the Hypori team of Intelligent Waves has a job for you! Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs. You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com/
Hypori has an immediate need for a Senior Front End Developer supporting our Austin, TX office.
· Architect and develop a new, modern website for our management software
· Help Scale Hypori management UI to support hundreds of thousands of users
· Integrate Hypori management UI to support multiple authentication and integration endpoints
· Support our old management software website until the new one is launched
· Be the Front-end expert for our team
· Participate in Agile/Scrum activities
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 years equivalent in related work experience or 5+ years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
5+ years of experience in Front-End development, ability to design and create a large-scale enterprise application from the ground up.
5+ years of experience REST Apis and Data-driven web development
3+ years of experience in ReactJS and various state management mechanisms.
Experienced with MaterialUI
Experienced with Modern ReactJS Solutions and features (Beyond Redux)
Proficient knowledge of secure coding practices
Like to Have:
Experienced with OICD, Oath, JWT tokens
Experienced with Mondo DB
Experienced with Micro services
Familiar with Linux and RHEL environments
Familiar with Android or iOS environments
A sample of what you'll get working with us
· Day One benefits package of an established company
· The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
· Breakfast Taco Fridays
· And much more
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization