Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior Site Reliability
Netdata is looking for talented senior frontend developers to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
As a senior frontend developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about web technology, declarative/reactive programming paradigms, testable code and extreme performance. You will live and breathe within the Chrome/Firefox/Safari Developer/React/Redux Tools and make sure we deliver a world-class experience to the millions of people using our product on a daily basis.
- Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our frontend platform, components and libraries. At Netdata we use Typescript, React and Redux.
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
- At least some experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with React, Webpack.
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Experience with Redux, Immutable.js, Ramda and SASS
Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus
Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
Familiarity with graphic-design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Gimp, Adobe Suite) and content management systems
BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Apply now and work remotely at Netdata Inc
Freelance Backend Developer â Remote
Design your lifestyle as a top freelance developer, with the freedom to work however, wherever, on your terms.
Freelance work is defining the careers of today’s developers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about working flexibly with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network for the world’s top 3% of developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with top organizations. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Jobs come to you, so you won’t bid for projects against other developers in a race to the bottom. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time.
As a freelance developer, you could join an ever-expanding community of experts in over 120 countries, working remotely on the projects that meet your career ambitions.
That’s why the world’s top 3% of developers choose Toptal. Developers in our elite network share:
English language proficiency
3+ years of professional experience
Project management skills
A keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Toptal network, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form: https://topt.al/k4cbR4
Apply now and work remotely at Toptal
Jobs farther away
Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Looking to join a disruptive technology and innovative team changing the way the world uses mobile technology and provides secure access to private data and resources? Then the Hypori team of Intelligent Waves has a job for you! Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs. You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com/
Hypori has an immediate need for a Senior Front End Developer supporting our Austin, TX office.
· Architect and develop a new, modern website for our management software
· Help Scale Hypori management UI to support hundreds of thousands of users
· Integrate Hypori management UI to support multiple authentication and integration endpoints
· Support our old management software website until the new one is launched
· Be the Front-end expert for our team
· Participate in Agile/Scrum activities
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 5 years equivalent in related work experience or 5+ years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
5+ years of experience in Front-End development, ability to design and create a large-scale enterprise application from the ground up.
5+ years of experience REST Apis and Data-driven web development
3+ years of experience in ReactJS and various state management mechanisms.
Experienced with MaterialUI
Experienced with Modern ReactJS Solutions and features (Beyond Redux)
Proficient knowledge of secure coding practices
Like to Have:
Experienced with OICD, Oath, JWT tokens
Experienced with Mondo DB
Experienced with Micro services
Familiar with Linux and RHEL environments
Familiar with Android or iOS environments
A sample of what you'll get working with us
· Day One benefits package of an established company
· The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
· Breakfast Taco Fridays
· And much more
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization