Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Full-Stack React/Node.js Engineer
- Work from anywhere: by default, we are a remote team. As long as you are delivering a professional experience, just plug-in and start delivering from anywhere you are in the world.
- Career growth/promotions: as long as you want it & qualify for it, we hope to map out milestones and a career path for you.
- €1500 personal development fund: we invest in our people. If there is anything you feel you could learn better, it's on us!
- Team retreat: once a year the Digalyze team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play (optional attendance).
- Health insurance for you & your family: we make a commitment to take care of you and your family.
- Child education fund: work at Digalyze long enough, and we will make a commitment to contribute to your children's education.
Apply now and work remotely at Digalyze
Senior Backend Engineer
GitDuck is a code and screen sharing tool for developers. We allow them to create videos linked to their codebase so they can easily explain their code to their teammates.
We started building GitDuck after working some months remotely and struggled to keep learning from each other as when we were side-by-side in the same office. We are solving that. We are building GitDuck to help developers and teams to easily exchange what they know so they can better learn from each other.
We're looking for independent engineers who enjoy building things and are comfortable with significant responsibilities. You'll work on a variety of projects and problems and own large parts of the codebase.
As one of the first hires, you'll be crucial for scaling the company including its architecture, testing, monitoring, codebase, best practices, culture, etc.
Apply now and work remotely at GitDuck
Savvy is a top creative agency and one of the first agencies to pioneer #remotelife back in 2009. We have a great culture, generous benefits, and a fun, results-oriented atmosphere.
You should have experience designing and developing RESTful APIs at a minimum. Ideally you'll have built scalable systems specifically for apps but that's not a requirement. You'll get to work with industry-leading tools and an award-winning team.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to be excited about translating the ideas of our customers into compelling application experiences. Our entire team—including all of our developers—take design, performance, and security very seriously. We obsess over every last detail and expect that you will too. Think you have what it takes? Apply now.
Apply now and work remotely at Savvy AppsApply