Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect
Jobs farther away
Intertoob Scanner Builder (Fullstack Engineer)
You will join our team to help us build our security product, an attack surface monitoring engine. You will be responsible for working with the management team to design and guide the product's growth. The role will require the engineer to occasionally work directly with customers to understand their needs.
You will also get the opportunity to work with our talented team of information security consultants and collaborate with them on projects on occasion.
About the product
We are building a SaaS product that helps customers discover, manage, and secure their external facing attack surface. The product is already at its MVP stage, performing deep port scanning and probing for our consulting customers in a production capacity. We are currently in the process of making the MVP generally available. It is primarily implemented in Python using Django, celery, and other technologies in the Python stack. We run Postgres as our database along with other standard web application technologies. We perform daily deep scanning (all TCP ports of all customer addresses) and perform a number of secondary analysis probes to help identify services and provide insight into our customer's attack surface.
Who are we looking for?
We need a senior engineer capable of independently solving problems and improving every aspect of our product and its development environment. This role requires an experienced engineer that can transition seamlessly from backend distributed processing work to front end UI/UX work. You will work on every aspect of the system.
We are a small, stable, successful information consultancy. We don't have a lot of meetings. We are a remote first organization and have been for 8 years. We want to ship code and solve problems for our customers. You will be working with a small team that has a lot of autonomy over how you build software. You will work in an apolitical environment that prioritizes work-life harmony. No formal project manager. No scrum master. No SAFe. Just you. Your keyboard. Your wits. We mean it. If this sounds appealing to you, then you are probably a good fit.
Day to Day
Keep our production environment happy
Listen to, and keep, customers happy
Skills & Requirements (technologies)
Python is a big plus
Distributed Computing and Asynchronous Processing
HTML, CSS, UI, UX
Django is a plus
A note regarding "Life at Carve Systems"
That section is tailored to our consulting practice, but still captures what life will be like for anyone working with the team. Please check out our careers section on our website and send in your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Stack Overflow system.