Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Back end Software Developer Node.JS + Typescript
Upstack is a friendly team of the world’s most talented freelance developers, working remotely for some of the coolest start-ups. It’s fun and challenging to join the top 1% of the world’s developers. We have a strong focus on quality clients and developers and try to work on software that we love! Upstack is officially based in New York City and we have offices in NYC and LA. We also have development hubs opening up all around the place with our first in Brasov, Romania. Our developers work from home and co-working spaces and sometimes even on the beach!
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- at least 3+ yrs of experience in using Java Script
- Deep understanding and strong experience with Node.JS framework (3-5 years of professional experience needed)
- Strong experience with Typescript
- Experience working with Mongo.db
- Nice to have experience with: Docker, Microservices
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Benefits when working with Upstack
- starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- paid vacations in correlation with the worked time;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.
Apply now and work remotely at Upstack Technologies, Inc.
We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
- PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development
- ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience leading development projects
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience
- Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
- General interest in the fintech space
- Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script
- Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS
- Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes
- Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
Flexible working – either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc.
Friendly and supportive team
Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers)
Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc.
Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech
Flexible working hours
Apply now and work remotely at easyMoney
Machine Learning Engineer
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Software team is responsible for building and maintaining our front-end and back-end services, developing new features and products, and troubleshooting problems.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
We like you to know
- HTML and CSS
- SVG and WebGL
- React, TypeScript and GraphQL
- Deep understanding of DOM
- Browser performance debugging
- Graphics programming (2D/3D)
- Geometry and Linear Algebra
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Improve and expand our front-end interactive design tools
- Implement SVG manipulation algorithms
- Maintain optimal front-end performance on desktop and mobile
- $10,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation
Apply now and work remotely at Sticker Mule
Jobs farther away
Reactjs Developer Architect
- The Candidate will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The Candidate must have strong hands-on technical experience with React.JS development and proven success architecting, developing, and implementing full stack web applications for a large organization. The primary goal of the Candidate will be to drive, assist and implement web application upgrades.
Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed.
Provide analysis to address found shortcomings.
Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
Experience with full-stack web application development.
Experience with React.js.
Experience with Redux.
Experience with NodeJS.
Experience with SQL Server, Oracle.
Experience with writing RESTful interfaces.
Experience with highly complex application security requirements.
Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis.
Experience with Jest and Selenium.
Experience with Webpack.
Experience with Docker containers.
Experience with Git, Bitbucket.
Experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility.
Experience completing system documentation.
Experience with Enzyme 3.0+.
Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban.
Experience working with enterprise software solutions.
Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers.
Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
Experience with Confluence.
Experience with MuleSoft API development.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
Full Stack Software Engineer
ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests.
Education and Previous Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL and an ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy).
Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
Experience with ElasticSearch – very strong plus
Experience with Elastic Map Reduce or Spark is a plus
Knowledge of networking, especially AWS services and infrastructure is a plus
Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, 125k - 145k
Equity in the company, 0.25% - 0.5%
Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
401(k) and matching
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Environment