Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Jobs farther away
Full Stack React / Redux for Awesome Saas
This is a full-time remote position (w2 or contract depending on your preference and where you live). Our office is in Denver, but our team is also distributed so you can work from anywhere!
We're looking for an experienced full stack developer who can develop modern and scalable web-based applications. Several years experience developing in ES6, React, and Redux are required, and backend experience in Django with REST framework is desireable. Furthermore, experience using websockets and async patterns is strongly desired.
The primary focus of the selected candidate will be to build, enhance and scale existing and new frontend features and define and enrich the APIs consumed by that frontend app. They will work closely with our product team to identify and solution emerging product ideas and solve business problems.
- 3+ years of experience working with React and Redux
- 3+ years of experience building apps against RESTful APIs
- Experience with auto-generated documentation and used of API specification languages like OpenAPI
- Experience working with asynchronous workflows and ideally websockets
- Experience with GraphQL and NoSQL databases desired but not required
- In depth understanding of REST based services and API driven development and design principles
- Strongly detail oriented with ability to quickly identify and solve problems
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and taking great pride in what you build
- Attention to detail and desire to build out clean and beautiful code that future developers will enjoy
- Join a team with an existing product and build out our responsive web application
- Help define requirements for new services that complement our existing core product
- Work with the development team to increase efficiency of development and performance of our systems
- Maintain current project standards and offer suggestions for future improvement
- Strong focus on building out well-documented, tested, resilient code to improve agility/stability of our products
- Be a good communicator and express your concerns or need for elaboration on requirementsApply
Full Stack Software Engineer
ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests.
Education and Previous Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL and an ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy).
Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
Experience with ElasticSearch – very strong plus
Experience with Elastic Map Reduce or Spark is a plus
Knowledge of networking, especially AWS services and infrastructure is a plus
Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, 125k - 145k
Equity in the company, 0.25% - 0.5%
Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
401(k) and matching
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Environment