Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Front End Engineer (RTL languages), Apple Media Products
Lead Front-End Engineer
Nurx is looking for a proven engineering leader to join our growing Front End team. As the Lead Front End Engineer, you’ll own the Nurx ember.js web app, and be responsible for shaping key technical decisions as we scale to millions of users. You will lead the development of our Front End infrastructure from the ground up, and play a fundamental role in defining and developing our technologies and internal processes as we continue to grow!
What you'll do:
Lead the Ember.JS web app, and roadmap our front end infrastructure into the medium and long-term.
Define and evangelize engineering best practices as we scale our platform and team.
Lead and mentor a team of driven, passionate front end engineers.
Handle scoping and planning of all front end projects, and guide their implementation.
Work closely with the product team in creating roadmaps and timelines for product development.
Manage our existing front end testing infrastructure and help develop and optimize integration testing infrastructure.
Play a key role in building out the front end team, including the hiring of various engineers, and refine our interview process to optimize predictive value.
A bit about you:
5+ years experience building consumer-focused web applications or B2B services in a technology company.
2+ years experience leading or managing an engineering team.
Strong architecture and system design skills.
Write readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
Have a passion for building software development processes and engineering culture.
Strong ability to evaluate and analyse tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact.
Experience writing automated tests.
Proficiency in HTML and CSS (LESS/SASS).
Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
Expertise or knowledge of Ember.js, and ideally be involved in the Ember community.
An interest in reimagining the healthcare system, and empowering individuals through software in new ways.
Jobs farther away
Front End Developer
Front End Developer - Austin, TX - Software House
Candidates must have the right to work in the US without sponsorship or visa transfer.
The team is growing rapidly as the product develops. My client look for people that are smart, very capable technically, and have fun solving the challenges that their customers face together as a team.
As part of the Front End team, you will be expected to:
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop clean, elegant, and performant user experiences using industry best practices.
- Work with product management to help define requirements for new high value features for customers.
- Interface with user experience team to understand designs and provide implementation feedback.
- Help define API contracts for retrieving data from APIs.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Excellent collaboration skills are required due to the cross functional communication necessary to help build the product.
- UI framework ( Ember, Angular, React, Vue)
- HTML and CSS
- Distributed version-control system
- Ember.js and Ember Data
- Develop bespoke data visualizations with D3.js
- Understanding of resource-driven API structure
My client offer a strong base salary equity and incredible working environmnent.
Currently they are not in a position to sponsor and transfer a VISA.
This is a full time permanent position, please do no apply if you are looking for a contract.
Apply today to find out more...email@example.comApply