Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Slai is the first machine learning deployment tool built for software engineers. Existing tools are clunky, unintuitive, and hard to use. Our goal is extend the capabilities of data scientists by creating the fastest pipeline to bring cutting edge research into production systems. We built Slai to solve this problem for ourselves, and we're laser-focused on delivering the best developer experience in the space.
We're hiring a Backend Engineer to join our founding team and build a model serving platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. You'll work closely with our CTO to build out the groundwork of our system.
- 3-5 years experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class developer experience to our users
- Familiarity with at least some of our tech stack: Python, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Celery, Django
- Proficiency with ECS / EC2, or alternatively EKS / EC2
- Experience building an internal MLOps platform in a previous role
- Experience working with data scientists / data engineering teams
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
Apply now and work remotely at Slai
Machine Learning Engineer
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Software team is responsible for building and maintaining our front-end and back-end services, developing new features and products, and troubleshooting problems.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
We like you to know
- HTML and CSS
- SVG and WebGL
- React, TypeScript and GraphQL
- Deep understanding of DOM
- Browser performance debugging
- Graphics programming (2D/3D)
- Geometry and Linear Algebra
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Improve and expand our front-end interactive design tools
- Implement SVG manipulation algorithms
- Maintain optimal front-end performance on desktop and mobile
- $10,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation
Apply now and work remotely at Sticker Mule
Come work directly alongside our founders and be a member of our small, but experienced, engineering and product team. Our tech stack consists of Typescript, Babylon.js, React, Apollo/GraphQL, and Nest.js. Everything is built on top of AWS using modern tooling.
Spot is trying to reimagine the distributed workplace, building a full-featured 3D office inside the browser. Within Spot, users can easily see and navigate the workplace, start conversations with the click of a button, and a whole lot more!
This is a remote position, but we are primarily located in Seattle, WA.
- Helping to realize our product roadmap and build out new features. This includes both the front-end UI as well as the backend logic
- Tweaking and improving existing features and functionality
- Solving scaling challenges related to our existing code and growing base of customers
- Helping to evolve our codebase and team: improving automation, tooling, and overall code quality
What we look for
- Several years of experience as part of a high-performing engineering team
- Deep experience with web technologies, preferably React and Node.js
- Solid front-end expertise. Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving– knowing what good code looks like while also understanding the art of shipping
- The ability to work independently at times and simply get stuff done.
Nice to haves
Experience with real time audio and video streaming
A proclivity towards 3D programming. Babylon.js experience a plus
An eye for product design and building beautiful user interfaces
Enjoyment of remote work, but an appreciation for some things that a physical office can bring (we want to close this gap!)
Apply now and work remotely at Spot.xyz
Jobs farther away
Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
At Book Runners (book-runners.com) we're redefining the sourcing and distribution of college textbooks. We work with the largest college & K-12 textbook distributors in the country, providing educational material to 10,000s of schools across the United States. Our company has grown to be one of the largest wholesale suppliers in the industry during our first 3 years of operation, largely due to our teams' focus on software development.
Our Ruby on Rails application is at the center of the company's operations - managing inbound orders, receiving shipments, controlling the movement of books around the warehouse, building multi-pallet outbound shipments, and receiving payments for those shipments.
About the role:
We're looking for a well rounded full-time senior full stack software engineer to become a core member of our engineering team - a self starter who wants an exciting and challenging role building new iterations of our application, with direct input on major decisions and frequent interaction with the founders.
Possible future projects include:
- Improving the architecture and scalability of data imports from diverse sources for ordering, fulfillment, and shipping
- Enhancing warehouse barcode/scanner integration in place of keyboards
- Warehouse automation
The position is located in Portland Oregon, or Chicago Illinois. The engineering team usually operates face-to-face with some flexibility on office days and hours, but is currently operating remotely due to Covid 19.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision insurance