Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Jobs farther away
Sr. Build and Release Engineering Project Manager
Were idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards forward-thinking, creative thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way.
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us.
The Apps team is looking for an amazing Build and Release Engineering Project Manager to drive Productivity Apps builds across Apple platforms. We are looking for someone who thrives on taming complex release pipelines, takes ownership, and is committed to delivering great products.
- Lead multi-functional teams and capture requirements for building and releasing apps
- Provide prioritized information to Build Engineering on upcoming releases
- Triage issues, and provide build operations support for Engineering and QA teams
- Define and enforce policies to ensure successful builds and deployments
- Provide daily/weekly reports on deployments
- Monitor code commits in the repository to ensure proper features/bugs are being resolved
- Help manage risk in the release endgame leading up to customer launch
- Work to streamline complex development and deployment pipelines
- You have experience with the software development life cycle and appreciate the importance of on time delivery, integrity of information, and commitment to ownership of deliverables.
- You should be comfortable communicating with management, cross-functional and Engineering teams, and have the technical understanding to coordinate the details with the project team.