Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS)
What we’re looking for:
We’re a small start-up looking for a Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) to join our growing team. You'll be instrumental in helping to build new product features and provide a stable platform to scale our business.
As one of the earliest employees, you’ll be on the ground floor in defining and actualizing the company's engineering culture, driving best practices and participating in the design, and implementation of customer-focused products. If you want to make a big impact working end-to-end on initiatives directly influencing people’s ability to own a home, you'll be a great fit!
An ideal candidate for this role must have experience working throughout the stack, with Node and React specifically, and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
4+ years of professional software experience
Proficiency with Node
Proficiency with React
Experience with third-party service integrations in event-driven architecture
Experience with version control via Git/GitHub
Experience with Unit Testing
Excellent communication skills and ability to work and collaborate with the team on a daily basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Proficiency with AWS: ECS, RDS, IAM
Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
Experience with serverless architecture on AWS
Senior Backend Engineer
SerpApi is a real-time API to access search engine results. We solve the issues of having to rent proxies, solving captchas, and JSON parsing in an easy to use and integrate API for our customers.
We have an awesome work environment: We are a remote first company. We do continuous integration, continuous deployments, code reviews, code pairings, profit sharing, and most of communication is async via GitHub. We value super strongly transparency, do open books, have a public roadmap, and contribute to the EFF.
Apply now and work remotely at SerpApi
Slai is the first machine learning deployment tool built for software engineers. Existing tools are clunky, unintuitive, and hard to use. Our goal is extend the capabilities of data scientists by creating the fastest pipeline to bring cutting edge research into production systems. We built Slai to solve this problem for ourselves, and we're laser-focused on delivering the best developer experience in the space.
We're hiring a Backend Engineer to join our founding team and build a model serving platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. You'll work closely with our CTO to build out the groundwork of our system.
- 3-5 years experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class developer experience to our users
- Familiarity with at least some of our tech stack: Python, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Docker, Celery, Django
- Proficiency with ECS / EC2, or alternatively EKS / EC2
- Experience building an internal MLOps platform in a previous role
- Experience working with data scientists / data engineering teams
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
Apply now and work remotely at Slai
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customer support, and engineering colleagues to develop appealing and intuitive product features in our web and mobile applications.
What you will do
- Implement the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications.
- Assist with rapid prototyping of new features.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code that is clean, robust and cross-browser compatible.
- Build libraries for future use.
- Perform peer code review.
- Participate in our agile development process – regular team updates, standup meetings, 1-on-1s.
- Solid experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (React experience a big plus).
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Dedication to writing clean, robust code with good unit test coverage.
- Excellent 1-on-1 and team communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Independent, results-oriented mindset.
- Appreciation for a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for a career that makes an impact.
- 4+ years software development experience preferred.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C- level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first.
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Salary is based on experience & location.
Apply now and work remotely at OhmConnect