Front-end Jobs nearSan Francisco, CA
Full Stack Sr Software Engineer, Apple Pay Payments
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you want to build state of the art systems used by millions of users every day? Apple Pay Payments Engineering is the place to be if you are passionate about working on awesome technology that impacts our millions of users daily. As part of the Apple Pay Server Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects. We would love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated, and want to make an impact! Be a part of an innovative impactful team making a difference.
* 3+ years developing applications for web services or applications
* Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
* Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
* Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving Swift or Objective-C UIKit Experience (not mandatory)
This position is for a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer within the Apple Pay Payments Engineering team. You will be highly self-motivated and passionate about the challenges of building user interface and payment functionality used by hundreds of millions of users. You should be a collaborative teammate and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities of the position include the following:
* Front and Back End (Full Stack) development of payment management and transaction functionalities
* Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
* Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
* Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features Provide support for production deployments
* Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.Apply