Front-end Jobs nearSan Jose, CA
Full Stack Big Data Engineer- Apple Cloud Services
Do you love solving sophisticated challenges and are passionate about data? We are seeking an inventive, self-starter who takes pride in seeing ideas come to life on a global scale. If this is you, come check out our Apple Cloud Services team! We get to influence data led decisions that touch billions of Apples customers every day.
This is a hands-on Full Stack Big Data Engineer role responsible for building the next-generation libraries, platforms and data pipelines. You will develop data engineering assets and entities to empower self-serve of data products.
You will work closely with multi-functional teams such as marketing, finance, product engineering teams, understand their processes and analytic needs and provide insights that benefit Apple.
This is a small and outstanding technology team passionate about addressing all the big-data processing needs for iCloud. We are developing a platform that can accomplish any task with an intuitive, simple to use user interface, and easy deployment to production. Come check us out!
- Build optimized data model for faster access of data in the Bigdata world
- Build data engineering assets using Scala, Spark, Hive and other big data SQL technologies
- Operationalize the data engineering workflows
- Prepare data for visualization, ad-hoc exploration, reporting, and further analysis
- APPLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT IS COMMITTED TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY. WE ALSO TAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO OFFER EMPLOYMENT AND ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL APPLICANTS, INCLUDING MINORITIES, WOMEN, PROTECTED VETERANS, AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES. APPLE WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE OR RETALIATE AGAINST APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCLOSE, OR DISCUSS THEIR COMPENSATION OR THAT OF OTHER APPLICANTS.Apply