Front-end Jobs nearSan Jose, CA
Frontend Engineer (React) - Europe
As we transition out of our beta phase, we're looking to extend our 7-people strong distributed team with a talented Frontend Engineer interested in building the future of home training. You’ll be working in a completely distributed team of 4 developers and 1 designer. As an early joiner you'll have profound impact on the product and tech architecture, so a strong willingness to work independently, take ownership and contribute to decision making is crucial.
Our offer to you
- Salary of €45.000/year
- 24 paid days off
- Choose your working hours and routine — you know what works best for you
- Office budget so you can work from your favorite co-working space
- A free Strydal membership for your own usage :)
Apply now and work remotely at Strydal
Senior Mobile React Developer
Chessable aims to make learning chess content as easy and efficient as possible. We digest the science so that our users don't have to, and allow for an optimal learning experience.
Chessable is part of the Play Magnus AS group, the company was founded by World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen and is revolutionising how people learn, watch and play chess.
Are you searching for your dream job? Do you have a passion for chess and lifelong learning?
We are seeking experienced mobile app developers for our upcoming React Native mobile app. You must care deeply about the quality of your work. You must have a track record on mobile app development in React.
You will report to the software architect/tech lead.
- Work as part of a small team to build our upcoming React Native mobile app
- Build and maintain excellent the app with clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UIs that match designs
- Implement clean, modern and perfect user experience
- Write unit and integration tests
- Interface with the team via remote working tools such as Zoom
- Ownership over your work. Every day is a unique challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
Flexible working hours
25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
Work from home or office
Apply now and work remotely at Chessable Limited
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
HoloMeeting is a Mixed Reality (Augmented Reality) remote collaboration service.
We build an app for the Microsoft Hololens that enables teams to meet and collaborate remotely
in a holographic work space.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage …
Jobs farther away
React Angular Software Engineer
MakeMydeal, a new Cox Automotive company, specializes in creating the absolute best online communication experience for automotive car purchases today. This is an exciting time for our business as we have developed a leading eCommerce solution that helps automotive consumers connect with car dealerships to agree on the terms of their deal online before visiting the dealership.
Technology We Use:
Develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
Actively participate in agile team activities
Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned applications, functional areas or projects
Actively support MakeMyDeal products across web and mobile platforms
Full Stack Engineer
We are hiring software engineers to work across our entire technology stack. Our engineers work on exciting products ranging from workflow automation software for employers, advanced matching technology leveraging machine learning, and tools to guide candidates through the stress of finding their first job. We are a user-centric company, building solutions that look and feel amazing to the end user.
Our engineers are expected to have a heavy voice in product, influence architecture decisions, and are constantly looking for new ways to improve the codebase. Our engineering team operates efficiently and autonomously but collaborates frequently, iterates quickly, and works hard. This position reports directly to the CTO.
What we are looking for:
Deep intellectual curiosity and passion for programming
A strong work ethic and high productivity
Passion for an excellent user experience
Strong cross-functional communication skills
Ability to write clean, concise code
2+ years of full-stack programming experience, preferably at a startup
Previous backend Python experience
Senior FullStack Engineer
Alloy is where you belong!
What You Will Do
Alloy's product can be roughly divided into two sides—a Django/React web app and a Node.js API. We're looking for help maintaining and building out features for the former (and really the latter, too, but that's a different job, and if that sounds fun then you should talk to my colleague Jeff).
Design new features!
- Talk to users, understand their requirements, and work with our full-time designer Rachelle to spec out beautiful new user experiences.
- Starting with the database design and finishing with the final UX and style touches, write good code that brings your features to life. Once they're tested, peer-reviewed, and QA'ed, they'll be deployed to our production environment.
- What went wrong? How can we make sure it never happens again? We live for the root-cause analysis after getting things back up and running for our customers as soon as possible!
Support the team!
- Keep the customer success crew in the loop for a feature timeline. Run a SQL query for operations to determine this month's billing amounts. Help out where you can!
You decide! It's a small team—the definition of the role is somewhat flexible and will grow to reflect your own strengths and interests!
What We Are Looking For
3+ years real-world experience working as a software developer on code in production.
While we like to think of ourselves as "platform-agnostic" in our hiring process, we expect that someone in this role will be familiar with or willing to learn our existing stack:
Python 3, Django - Serves as the back end for our dashboards.
SCSS, Bootstrap 4 - Compiled by Webpack and Babel.
PostgreSQL - Our main data store.
Elasticsearch - For quick full-text searching.
Git/Github - Version control
AWS infrastructure tools
Unix command line
- We're open to people whose experience is mainly on personal projects and/or contracting but we'd really like someone who has experience working with a team.
College degree in computer science is helpful, but not necessary
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply