Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Front-End Engineer II
The Alexa Blueprints team is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Front-End Engineer II (L5) to help build and internationally expand this org's critical projects. If youre eager to build products that customers will love and use every day, come join us! Were expanding a team that thrives in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering rock-solid, customer focused solutions is paramount.
Alexa Blueprints is a responsive web application with desktop and mobile web footprint. The skills created from blueprints are available on 1P, 2P, and 3P devices with a wide array of form factors and capabilities. In this role, you will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the quality of every skill that runs on Alexa and create new capabilities in Blueprints to make them richer and more powerful for all Alexa customers. You will be working with cross-functional teams and roles across our org to launch best in class technical solutions. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, SDETs, Product Managers, UX Designers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality development of our applications and platforms. You will own front-end development and will insist on highest usability standards and best possible customer experience.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You deliver results and earn trust through regular and precise communications. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Join our team and help us launch something new that will truly surprise and delight our customers.Apply
Jobs farther away
We are hiring for multiple roles in Boston, Burlington, and Chelmsford, MA for mid-level and senior-level experienced ReactJS engineers. We also have some roles that can be mostly remote.
Must have experience with React
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
- Mid or Senior level development experience using React
- Redux application architectures.
- NPM and Module Design
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, DOM, AJAX, and RestfulAPI
- Experience with Agile processes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with backend technology and frameworks.
Please send resumes directly to Colin Reposa at email@example.com.Apply
- Expertise in Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and Jquery
- Good experience in Core Java, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, HTML, AJAX, JDBC and PL/SQL
- Experience in any of the Open source MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF etc.
- Exposure to SOA, EJB, GWT, Restful services, XML, JSON and MQ/JMS
- Experience in low level design documentation with UML diagrams
- Exposure to good Java coding standards and latest JDK versions and features
- Working experience in RAD desirable.
- Experience with Restful services and XML/JSON interfaces
- Experience is consuming Web Services
- Good Communication and Team Player
Front End Developer
Title: Front End Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months
MOI :Phone and Skype
Visa :No Opt or Cpt
1) Hands on experience in in Angular 2 and above
2) Experience in using Bootstrap framework for layout development.
3) Experience in developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices, Creating Wireframes (minimum 3 years of experience)
4) Experience in Android and iOS development is a big plus
5) Create innovative solutions that provide the best user experience
6) Should be able to slice the PSDs and create interfaces rich in UI and UX
8) Development experience with cross browser web applications (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)9) Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product managers, designers
1) Must be able to quickly create POCs and prototypes to integrate
2) Ability to create beautiful interfaces using, Photoshop
3) Other Hybrid Frameworks (Phonegap), Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB)
4) Good to have working knowledge of PHP, Client-Server Architecture.
5) Good skills in UI/UX designs, with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
6) Have an appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
Angular2,HTML5, CSS,Node JS, Ajax, Jquery , DHTML, Java Scripting.
- Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels. - Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation. - Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff levels and internal/external customers. - Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.
Digital : Node.js, Digital : Front End Development_ReactJS, Digital : Angular 2
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.Apply