Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
React Native Developer
We know that during this time there are concerns around the actuality of hiring needs, we want to assure you that this job is posted for a need that we are eagerly looking to fill. We would love to see your application! Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions, and data points.
What You'll Do
Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
You’ll partner and interact with senior level management/executives and senior technical teams
Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
You will code yourself to assess and mitigate the most technically challenging parts of the project
You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
Strong understanding of the agile software development process
Available for 6 hours overlap with EST or CET time zone (9-5)
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
Flexible Family Leave
Clevertech Gives Back Program
Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Are you curious about what it's like to work at Clevertech? Check out our YouTube channel to hear directly from Clevertech developers.
People join Clevertech to make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We've found that innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership. We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new. The result? Meaningful work. Getting Hired
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech. Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply now and work remotely at Clevertech
Nomad Health is the first digital marketplace for healthcare jobs, efficiently connecting quality clinicians with rewarding career opportunities. Forbes recognized Nomad in their inaugural “Best Startup Employers” of 2020. Our technology takes the busywork out of finding clinical work. We are a well-funded Series C startup backed by First Round Capital, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, Polaris Partners, Icon Ventures, and Kevin Ryan (founder of MongoDB, Zola, Gilt, and DoubleClick).
The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so doctors and nurses can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
As a key early member of the team, you will influence the long-term evolution of web technology for the country’s first tech-driven healthcare staffing platform!
● Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build product and platform features that will improve the performance and experience of Nomad
● Define and implement best practices for clean, extensible code
● Own the architecture, frameworks, and toolkits used to build and maintain the product
● Provide mentorship to fellow frontend engineers
● Lead discussions and contribute to technical architecture decisions
Who Are You?
● Experience building reliable, high-performance web applications in React
● Deep understanding of application state management
● Strong understanding of REST principles and experience consuming REST APIs
● Strong drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
● Experience building native mobile apps or using libraries like React Native
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.
Apply now and work remotely at Nomad Health
Are you passionate about building tools that have an immediate impact on your customers?
Do you have a thirst for breaking down complex, interesting initiatives into scalable code?
Do you thrive when you're contributing to a high-performing, humble team?
Do you love walking home from work knowing that you empowered other developers, delivered value to your customers, and got to work on some gnarly code — all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Engineering team. This will be a remote position preferably in Poland but we are open to hiring the right talent remote anywhere in Eastern Europe.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Architect and build. First and foremost, you will be building and architecting new web applications and microservices that are required, as well as creating new features on our existing applications.
- Make recommendations. You will play an active role in the way we make decisions around technologies to be used for new applications and improvements on existing applications
- Scale, maintain, and improve. As we continue to grow, you’ll anticipate challenges before they happen by maintaining existing codebases and system infrastructures, as well as enhancing the development, staging and production environments of our applications.
- Participate and contribute. You’ll have an active hand in code reviews, as well as in project planning and management. You’ll also provide input for ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures.
- Passionate mentor. We are firm believers in knowledge sharing and supporting team development. You will coach junior and intermediate developers on programming and infrastructure best practices.
If you are thinking “heck yeah!”, please read on….
Who you are:
- Master classer. We’re looking for someone who crushes it when it comes to deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku and AWS.
- AWS Cloud Guru: 4+ years experience working with some subset of AWS services, such as: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, Cloudwatch, SQS, Kinesis and SNS
- Fluent in English. You’re ready to dive in and communicate easily with our North American teams.
- Remote-friendly. You’re comfortable working with a remote team, and familiar with the tools and technologies to make magic happen without the facetime.
Who we are:
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 145+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China.
Apply now and work remotely at Jungle ScoutApply