Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
QUALIFIED US CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR VISAS AT THIS TIME.
The environment is flexible and fun and the development team work well together. Company offers a good benefit package (all benefits except the 401K begin the day you start work), an annual performance bonus and the time off policy is super generous.
If you are even remotely interested in hearing more, please contact me. I can be reached on Stack, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my mobile at 303.667.5280.Apply
Senior Web Developer
This is a hands-on web application development position. Typical duties/responsibilities include:
Design, develop, and test updates to existing application functionality and/or new features and modules within Envision’s product suite, serving the public health sector
Complete database tasks using T-SQL and SQL Server 2012-2016 via EF and/or stored procedures
Provide architectural guidance for Web technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Knockout, etc.
Generate technical documentation as applicable
Work with customers and/or other team members to complete technical design tasks
Support system, integration, and end user testing as necessary
Collaborate with customers and other team members on ideas, designs, and issues (both technical and non-technical)
Local Candidates Only.
Skills & Requirements
5+ years of web application development experience (REQUIRED)
2+ years of experience with C# and the .NET 2.0 – 4.x Framework, MVC and WebForms (REQUIRED)
2+ years of experience with Client-side technologies e.g., DHTML, HTML, CSS (REQUIRED)
.NET Web services (REQUIRED)
Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design concepts (PREFERRED)
2+ years of development experience using T-SQL and/or EF (REQUIRED)
2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later (REQUIRED)
Experience in full life cycle process of web application development including technical requirements gathering, documentation, and testing (REQUIRED)
2+ years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012-2017 or later (REQUIRED)
Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012 or later (OPTIONAL)
Multi-tier application development experience (OPTIONAL)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or Associates degree in technical field with additional relevant experience (REQUIRED)
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Location : Austin or San Francisco
ClearDATA is hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our growing and innovative Product team. ClearDATA is an Agile shop with team members in multiple locations - you should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices and heavy use of AWS native tools. You should thrive on managing your code through the systems administration, orchestration and automation platforms because here, we dont just code software, we deliver a set of live services to our customers.
Were a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day, so we make heavy use of Slack and video conferencing.
What Youll Do:
- Advise on the level of effort to implement various design options during the design process
- Implement the designs chosen to be our production user experience in our Angular customer portal
- Work with our ASP.NET MVC customer portal on both new features and maintenance
- Participate in daily Agile Scrum stand-up meetings and bi-weekly plannings
- Deliver on objectives measured quarterly
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years in a Full-stack / Front-end role developing web applications
- Experience working with Angular / React / Vue or Knockout
- Experience with Node / C# / Java / Python back-end
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Experience with REST APIs and best practices
- Comfortable with direct customer feedback and direct customer interaction as needed
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Micro-service architecture
- Experience with AWS / Azure / GCP
- A passion for UX and other areas of design
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
Why Youll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.Apply
Full Stack Web Developer (Back End Focus)
IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants), a not-for-profit professional association representing accountants and financial professionals in business, is recruiting a Full Stack Developer in their Information Technology Group. IMA represents more than 100,000 accountants and financial professionals in business. Through membership we provide peer networking, extensive education programs, and leading–edge research. We also offer the rigorous and highly respected credential—the CMA—that is recognized as the leading management accounting certification worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced, versatile full stack developer, with an emphasis on back end development, who will engage with the user experience team to make technical visions a reality. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with front end code but prefers back end development. We’re looking for a developer who is passionate leveraging their development skills into practical and functional business applications. You must be a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively, adhere to best practices and be a strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor.
As part of our team, you'll be integral to the development and maintenance of our various platforms. You will also help to define and implement strategies to enhance our user experience, while ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs/solutions and technology platforms. This position will focus on increasing overall online usability and functionality of our various web assets. You will be upgrading, modifying, and developing new controls, implementation of various 3rd party platforms, along with other online marketing and technology initiatives.
You should be experienced in the latest web developing software techniques and highly proficient in the full spectrum of back-end development. Proficiency in developing for the web is required.
Collaborate with an established team of developers and various department stakeholders
Develop various product features, integrate user interfaces, and improvements
Test, identify, and resolve scalability & performance issues
Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related Experience
3-5 years developing for the web
3-5 years programming using ASP.net, C#, VB.net, SQL
Excellent Visual Studio and other code editing tools such as sublime text or notepad++
Excellent Development Environment Skills, using Remote Desktop, TFS, various FTP protocols, SVN / Git
Excellent knowledge of ASP .Net MVC, Web Controls, VB and C# / ASP, XML, OData, and working with API’s
SQL Server, maintaining databases, generating and consuming feeds
Setting up and maintaining development environments
Excellent at prioritizing, coordinating and meeting deadlines on multiple projects
Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
The ability to work closely with our project managers, strategists, and external vendors to develop specifications, make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
Effective researcher with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience testing websites, identifying and correcting technical problems across multiple platforms and browsers
Ability to develop and work with custom Wordpress or Drupal websites a plus
Knowledge of SiteCore CMS, Personify, and DNN (Dot Net Nuke) is a plus
Let us know you read through our complete job description by telling us know your favorite thing about web development and why you believe you'd be a great fit for our team!Apply
Senior Web Developer
Requirements and Responsibilities include:
- Strong web development experience in a Microsoft environment
- Experience building out scalable websites
- Experience troubleshooting bugs and any functional issues
- Experience working with the design and project teams to bring technical insight to new projects
- Redefine and enhance development processes within the company
- Experience with Sitecore is strongly preferred
This is a full time opportunity, no sponsorship or C2CApply