Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Full Stack Developer for UK SaaS Startup
We are a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup based in the UK. We’re looking for a full-time full stack developer to join the team on a remote basis.
Endorsal is a testimonial automation platform which provides customers with the ability to collect and display reviews in 3 simple steps and in only 10 minutes.
By automating the process, Endorsal not only saves businesses time and money but also helps increase conversions, build customer loyalty and strengthen brands.
Following a successful launch we are now looking to recruit a full stack developer to help build out new features from our ever-expanding roadmap.
The successful applicant will work alongside the founder and will be an integral part of building Endorsal into a disruptive force in the review management and social proof space.
Apply now and work remotely at Endorsal.ioApply
Jobs farther away
Full Stack Web Developer
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to use your engineering skills to stop emerging terrorism, national security, and public safety threats
- A rapidly evolving problem set that demands creativity, engineering skill, and teamwork
- A small, agile, creative, and collaborative team
- A workshop environment designed for rapid experimentation, prototyping, and iteration
- Partnership with a broader ecosystem including the private sector, FAA, Department of Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and other DoD organizations
- The opportunity to hack on drones and other autonomous systems for a living
- Develop and maintain websites for cloud-based DIU Rogue Squadron projects
- Implement rigorous security across all dimensions of projects
- Design, test, field, and continuously improve software by engaging with our internal team and external customers
- Must be a US Citizen to apply
- Proficient in a subset of: Angular, TypeScript (front end); Nest.js, TypeScript, Express.js (back end) and PostgREST & PostgreSQL OR a deep intellectual curiosity and experience learning new languages and frameworks quickly
- Familiar with security practices including encryption and user authentication
- Ability to rapidly learn new APIs/SDKs, programming languages, and tools
- Commitment to being a team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A portfolio showcasing your work such as existing websites or a GitHub account
- Good understanding of Git, GitHub, and associated workflows
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience