Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
Chicago - Interview Day - Mid-Level Software Engineer - Java/Fullstack
Are you a highly skilled, experienced Software looking for your next career move?
Do you have more than 4+ years of Software Engineering experience?
Have you worked in an Agile environment?
We welcome you to explore the technology opportunities we have available across our US Technology Centers.
* in Java Script Frameworks such as Angular 2, React JS
* Java or Java Script is preferred; alternate languages are acceptable
* Application Development experience using Java and Java frameworks within the Spring/Springboot family
* Databases: MySQL, NoSQL, Relational Databases
* Working experience with an SCM tool like GIT and IDE like IntelliJ
Nature of Work:
* Work with back-end, front end software development including database management and third-party libraries.
* Developing UI with interactive interfaces
* Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Create security and data protection settings
* Design and Development of Resilient and scalable software solutions for Hybrid environments (Private cloud, Public cloud, On-Premises, Mobile, Desktop).
* Incorporate Non-Functional requirements including Telemetry, Monitoring, Alerting, Log Aggregate into Software solution.
As a member of our Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
At JPMorgan Chase, we embrace differences. We practice openness. We are a meritocracy because everyone deserves an opportunity to succeed while bringing their whole self to work.
J.P. Morgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive organization where everyone can succeed based on merit. We understand that with diversity comes strength and innovation. We aim to present, hire and develop a diverse group of talented individuals who find creative ways to solve our clients' problems using ideas that reflect the best of their different points of view." Diversity represents who we are, the clients we serve, and helps us build a world-class franchise
Ready to build your future?
We look forward to connecting with you soon.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransApply