Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
Build and Release Engineer
At Bossa Nova we create service robots for the global retail industry. Our robots’ mission is to make large scale stores run efficiently by automating the collection and analysis of on-shelf inventory data. We drive autonomously through aisles, navigating safely among customers and store associates.
Oh, we should add, it’s real, happening today, you can meet our robots in some of the world’s biggest retailers.
Position: Build and Release Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Mountain View, CA
Serve as the team's primary point of contact for all things related to building our robot software
Engineer and maintain the build process for Bossa Nova robotics software
Create system for collecting build statistics regarding build and testing coverage
Work with other teams to incorporate software components into the build
Create and maintain software for building deliverables for deployment to fielded robots
Assist deployments of new software at contract manufacturers, customer early-deployment sites and quality assurance.
Build and software development tools running on Linux, primarily: make, CMake, git, confluence, jira
Build automation and deployment tools like Jenkins, Ansible and JFrog
Should be comfortable with python and C++ build and packaging systems.
Comfortable with docker and containers in general.
Linux from a system-level perspective
Comfortable working with people as well as solving technical problems
Plus to have familiarity with cloud systems such as Microsoft Azure.
Full Stack Developer/Defect Eng
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. Owned by Samsung Electronics Corporation Ltd., SAS is the only semiconductor manufacturing plant located outside of Korea. SAS manufactures logic components for digital services, personal computers, mobile phones, workstations and servers. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at the highest performance.
The Defect Control team is focused on examining wafers and making determinations of defects. As part of the Defect Control team, you will provide support by assisting in determining defects in wafers.
SAS is focused on being the Worlds Best Foundry product supplier.
and Responsibilities >
- Our company creates some of the worlds most high-tech semiconductor manufacturing line for CPUs, GPUs, and IoT sensors.
- We are currently in search of a senior software developer position to create and maintain software.
- A successful candidate will develop critical in-house reports which drive business related decisions, from the factory floor to executive management.
- Ability to work on full-stack solutions developing dashboards for key projects throughout the year.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Ability to mentor younger developers through code review.
- Strong attention to detail, suggesting ways to optimize existing reports.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Shift: 1st - Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in a computer science required
- 6-8 years working in software development preferred
- Proficient in
- PHP, Python, SQL
- Backend frameworks: Laravel 5+
- Front-end frameworks: Vue 2
- Front-end CSS (SASS)
- Familiar with:
- Source Control
- Linux CLI
- Docker (building & deploying VM containers)
- Utilizing RESTful APIs
- Writing and optimizing queries using SQL
- Preferred Experience with:
- Bit-Bucket, JIRA, Ubuntu Server OS
- Angular Framework
- Building RESTful APIs
- Homestead Virtual Environment
- Designing application schema, building scalable systems
- Machine Learning Frameworks (Caffe, Tensorflow)
- Windows OS
- Code Reviews
- Ubuntu Linux (command line operations).
- Effective communication
Sr. DevOps Engineer (C++ /Linux Required)
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapsch TrafficCom is a global leader in the ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) industry, focused on connected vehicles, highway traffic management, electronic tolling, and smart city solutions.
Learn what keeps Kapsch always one step ahead in people and technology by visiting our website https://www.kapsch.net/us/ktc
Kapsch Tolling Division has an immediate opening for a DevOps Engineer. As part of the Software Operations and Maintenance group, you will be providing technical expertise on automating processes, enhancing and maintaining business applications used in the tolling transaction processing system.
Kapsch is an international company leading the world in real-time IT solutions and information for a sustainable world. Kapsch TrafficCOm is dedicated to improving efficiency, safety, and security in the transportation sector. Kapsch has operations in multiple countries globally and offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments.
Kapsch Trafficcom is as an industry leader in electronic toll solutions. The Kapsch ORT (Open Road Tolling) solution is independently audited and determined to be the worlds most reliable and most accurate tolling system.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: A DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with software engineering in diagnosing and fixing production software issues, automation and streamlining our operations and software release processes, Build and maintain tools for deployment and monitoring operations, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code(C/C++, Java, Python, HTML5, BASH), troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, preprod and production environments.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Ability to multi task and prioritize activities so as to complete tasks and objectives independently and fully
- Lead technical consulting support on projects and existing system support issues
- Evaluate software packages and make recommendations to management
- Identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages
- Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions
- Able to communicate proficiently with other team members as well as business stakeholders
- Establish and co-ordinate software maintenance activities across different regions
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to support teams in the analysis, design, test and support of tolling business applications
- Interface with client, software operations and developers to ensure that solutions are implemented accurately.
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing development/technical engineering and operations support in a mission critical transaction processing environment. Solid Linux background strongly preferred
- Experience in C and Object Oriented programming concepts is critical
- Knowledge of relational databases Oracle/PL SQL
- Strong understanding on networking basics, OSI model and networking protocols.
- Knowledge in middle ware(Java) and data representation technologies(XML)
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Creative and good understanding of object oriented systems.
- Easily relates well with others, answers questions clearly with confidence and asks the right questions to get better understanding.
- Proven ability to research, evaluate, and select products/tools needed to meet business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
_The Kapsch portfolio of Advanced Traffic Management (ATM) services includes over 40 systems that integrate ATMS, SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), and automation for collecting real-time traffic and facilities-related data from highways, managed lanes, bridges, and tunnels. This information is delivered to a traffic management center where it is processed for actionable use by road operators, government authorities, and road users.
Our tolling solutions span all-electronic toll collection in free-flow traffic, automated payment at conventional toll plazas, and city tolling. Our solutions comprise radio communication via micro waves, vehicle tracking via GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems), ALPR (Automatic License Plate Recognition) video tolling, and vehicle classification via video and laser sensors LVDC (Laser Vehicle Detection and Classification). Our systems can manage operations for areas ranging from individual roads to entire regions, and can be modified for distance-based or time-based charging. _
Our combined intelligent mobility solutions are used to aid traffic management personnel in making critical decisions during emergency response situations, as well as for providing real-time traffic information to road users from the highway to the city.
_Kapsch TrafficCom is a leading global provider of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and offers solutions across our customers entire value chain from single products and components, to fully integrated turnkey systems and solutions in the applications of electronic toll collection, commercial vehicle operations, and highway traffic management. The Company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with North American headquarters in McLean, Virginia and offices throughout the United States (Virginia, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Texas, California), Canada (Mississauga) and Mexico (Mexico City).
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex._
Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace.Apply
Site Reliability Engineer
Peloton is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work with teams across the organization to build and maintain monitorable, performant, reliable and highly-scalable software systems. We are a small, fast-paced, growing team of engineers tackling challenging problems at scale and headquartered in a brand new headquarters in the heart of Manhattan. Software and systems engineers with interest and/or experience in system automation are encouraged to apply for this position.
Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems
Serve as subject matter expert in observability and monitoring
Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity requirements
Automate infrastructure and configuration management
Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure incidents
Assist with all aspects of operational security and compliance
Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and advocate solutions
Participate in an on-call rotation to receive escalations
We work with Amazon Web Services, Chef, Python, Ubuntu, Nginx, Jenkins, Terraform, Akamai, Elemental
Know when to triage and when to dive down into a root-cause analysis
Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong sense of ownership
Deep experience with Linux system administration
Experience developing and monitoring mission-critical systems
Substantial experience with a programming language like Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C
Working knowledge of a centralized configuration tool like chef, puppet, or ansible
Experience with or interest in learning about streaming applications and media servers
Bonus: experience configuring and monitoring CDNs. We use Akamai, Cloudfront, Cloudflare
Technical Solutions Engineer, G Suite, Unified Communications
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
1 year of technical experience in network and/or linux system administration, web or software development, and troubleshooting.
Experience in a technical support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering, and/or systems engineering capacity.
Experience in advanced network troubleshooting (e.g., routers, firewalls, switches, PBX deployment, WiFi performance issues).
Experienced in VOIP technology (e.g., SIP/H323/MGCP, RTP, SIP-based solutions).
Experienced configuring, updating, and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment and/or supporting Telecommunications or Networking solutions.
Experience configuring and troubleshooting large-scale networking solutions.
Knowledge of Linux/Unix, from kernel to shell and beyond.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You swiftly problem-solve technical issues for customers to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Google Cloud business and in bringing our product portfolio into companies around the world.
As a Technical Solutions Engineers, you will help resolve the most important customer issues and provide level two support to our other support teams. You will be a part of a global team that provides 24x7 support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud, ensuring we have the necessary tools and processes to swiftly resolve issues with as little customer effort as possible.
The best time to solve a customer issue is before it happens by working to identify the root problem and use your experience to work with a team of engineers. You will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and when needed, coding/scripting. You will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes and documentation. Our Technical Solutions team is driven by customer obsession: you will help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers issues.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build whats next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Own the customers problem through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
Develop an in-depth understanding of Google's product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis, so we can identify and resolve future issues quickly.
Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
Work closely with multiple product and engineering teams to find ways to improve the product, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
Proactively understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross functional teams like Product Management or Software Engineering.
At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.Apply