Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
Senior Mobile Engineer (ReactNative)(Remote OK)
We are looking for a talented individual who can help us to shape our product and culture from a long-term perspective.
As a core member in the initial stages, you will be working alongside us to develop our product from the early stage, as well as, be involved in future stages of product growth.
Although our tech stack is evolving rapidly, however, we are building the front-end with React Native + GraphQL. Experience with any of those technologies is a plus, however, we're also open to speaking with talented engineers who can pick up things quickly.
- Be involved in every aspect of the frontend development
- Enthusiastic about polishing the UI & UX of applications using React Native for the mobile application and React for the web
- Lead projects to implement functionalities that we are planning to release. (ex: video recording, image recognition, etc.)
- Contribute to performance improvements (shorten launch time, reduce memory usage, improve image loading speed, etc.)
- Improve and refactor codebases for a better developer experience and productivity
- Competitive salary / Stock options package
- PTO: 15 days vacation plus national holidays
- Reimbursement of costs incurred from usage of co-working space
- Business trip opportunities to Japan and America (1-3 times yearly)
- Support to apply for a Japanese work visa if you want to work in Japan
*** Please understand that these perks are not provided during the probationary period.
WHO WE ARE
- We are currently a small team consisting of a CEO, 6 engineers
- A remote friendly team with employees located in Tokyo and San Francisco (headquarter)
- Successful entrepreneurs and engineers who have built large scale systems from scratch
- Raised $2.5M in funding from some of Asias top investorsApply
REACT NATIVE ENGINEER
The Engagement team at Peloton builds products and features to our subscribed customers(Bike,Tread,Digital). We are constantly deepening our UI to increase the motivation and interactions that happen with our hardware and content. In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill, and now digital product. During this expansion, our user’s needs have increased in complexity. As we’ve expanded in product offering, we are also expanding in the variety of platforms that deliver this amazing user experience.
In this role, you will work with the team that is responsible for expanding the Peloton ecosystem for Web and Mobile platforms. You’ll be working to implement a cutting-edge user experience that can be seamless for both Android, iOS, and Web users. You will also work with internal tech teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features. React native experience is not required, but a plus for this role!
5+ years of Software development experience and minimum 2 years of mobile apps development experience
Thorough understanding of React and its core principles (prior React Native experience extremely helpful)
Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Passion about complex, interactive applications with a thoughtful UX/UI
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating (API) calls; background in API development preferred
Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
History of building high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
Experience designing application frameworks for use across multiple products
Experience working in Agile Methodologies
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
Have prior experience with Typescript or statically typed languages
Have developed and published applications for iOS and/or Android
Have Github project(s) and open source contributions
Have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before
Have Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience in an Agile Environment
Mid-Level React Native Engineer
About the Role
As a Mobile Engineer at Applecart, you will have the opportunity to help launch a consumer-facing mobile app from the ground up. You’ll join the App Team, where you’ll have significant ownership over our end product, implementing brand new features straight out of user research and using the results of user testing to iterate on existing features. You will be exposed to a wide arrange of responsibilities, from working with the backend engineers on your team, to partnering with product and marketing on new feature roll-outs. Your end-product will be directly in the hands of our users and drive significant earnings for everyday consumers as well as business value for both Applecart and our partners.
What you will do:
Work closely with product and design colleagues to build a low friction, high quality experience on iOS and Android
Ideate on innovative solutions to findings surfaced across user research sessions and beta testing
Collaborate on estimates, mock-ups and prioritization for new feature rollouts
3+ years of software development experience with a minimum of 2 years of React Native experience
Experience building front-end applications with React, having spent time understanding its core principles and using key libraries (e.g. Flux or Redux)
Track record of using various testing frameworks (e.g. Jest and Enzyme) and patterns (unit vs. functional) to boost code quality, challenge assumptions and enable collaboration
Ability to build and maintain, interactive mobile applications with a smooth UX/UI experience
Experience working with RESTful APIs and optimizing calls for performance (often means knowing when to make a call async vs sync, whether to cache)
Ability to work in an agile environment, constantly measuring, iterating and improving the mobile app (you’ll be able to lean on your product manager, data analyst, and data scientist colleagues!)
Experience publishing and distributing apps via Test Flight, the iOS App Store, or the Google Play Store
Experience with deep linking (using Branch.IO, URIs) and implementing in-app analytics (with tools like Flurry or Segment)
Experience working with Typescript
Senior Software Engineer (React Native) - Remote Position
We are looking for a senior-level React Native developer that wants to play a part in the future of Echobind. You should have proven experience with React Native and a desire to be a core pillar of our mobile team.
Things you'll do:
- Work on a range of ambitious projects
- Work with interesting technologies including React Native, GraphQL, and Node
- Help shape our development team and best practices
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
Things we'd like you to do:
- Bring your unique passion and perspective to our team
- Be involved with a local meetup group (or help create one!)
- Contribute to open source
- Demonstrated proficiency in React Native
- Experience upgrading React Native apps
- Be able to show apps you've worked on that are i the App Store ad Google Play
- Knowledge of beta and production deployment processes and how they relate to the App Store and Google Play
- Understanding of provisioning profile and code signing
- Experience with Fastlane
- Demonstrated ability to write well-tested, clear, and documented code
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage. We give our developers autonomy and don't want to micromanage you.
- Good communication skills. We expect you to talk directly with clients frequently.
- Be a good human to your coworkers and our clients.
- Be willing to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
- Question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design. You aren't a "code monkey".
- We're remote, but you must be a US citizen.
- Native iOS or Android experience would be great!
- Experience writing API's with Node and a relational database is a huge plus
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Up to eight hours per week dedicated to "investment time". This is our way to investment in projects that will make you and the agency better.
- Fully covered expenses to a conference of your choosing each year
- Fully covered expenses to any conference that you're accepted to speak at
- Fully covered Health and Vision benefits
- 401k program with company matching (4%)
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation
- Three (3) weeks paid leave for any new parent plus three (3) additional time if you give birth or adopt.
- New computer setup of your choice
- Ability to work from anywhere in the US with an Internet connection
Echobinds work comes from a group of human beings who have different perspectives, backgrounds, educations, lifestyles, and leanings. Our work is better because of these differences, not in spite of them. Echobind is happily a equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Well always welcome people to apply with us regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Apply