Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Emprove is seeking a kick-ass Full Stack Engineer /SRE to join our Product Development team in Burlingame, CA.
Emprove has a deep passion for quality and we are seeing talent with the same values.
Come join our well-funded company and disrupt a $500B industry with cutting technology!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work closely with our other engineers to build and ship key features. We are detail oriented and value clean, modular, and high-performing code. As an early engineer, you’ll directly influence our entire tech stack, from standards to frameworks to architecture. We love engineering-wide consistency in code and have huge ambitions on both client and server side.
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers to develop and ship features
- Design, build and maintain our REST API’s
- Write efficient, modular, and reusable libraries and abstractions
- Design and build internal tooling to improve development efficiency
- Find and solve performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate best practices to the team
- Assist with release and site reliability engineering
- 5+ years of full-time engineering experience
- Exposure to front and back end architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Ability to design clean REST APIs and understanding of performance issues
- Experienced with software engineering best practices – design patterns, code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical specifications both verbal and written
- Command over front-end web technologies such as HTML, CSS, React
- Experience with database schema design, especially MySQL and MongoDB
- Solid CS fundamentals – including data structures and algorithms
- Deployment automation
Nice to Have’s:
- Knowledge of build systems configurations and setup - such as Webpack
- Understanding of security, common attacks, and defenses
- Experience with infrastructure, distributed systems, and deploying apps into a high-scale environment
- Experience building and maintaining open source repositories
This is not a 9-5 job. We're looking for ambitious engineers who are eager for a challenge and ready to jump in.
Interested? Send us a note at email@example.comApply
Senior React Developer
Senior React Developer
As a Senior React developer, you will play an important role in engaging on key client projects. You will be responsible for build key front ends for cutting edge web applications.
Design and build front end for web apps
Work with tech lead on the application design and implementation planning
Work with UX designers to help refine requirements
Able to make front end decision decisions and knowledge of best practices
Extensive experience with React.js and Angular.js frameworks
Experience building customer facing web applications