Front-end Jobs nearSeattle, WA
Jobs farther away
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced senior full stack engineer to be part of an agile product development team that is changing the way retail product companies design, develop and market their products. As a senior member of a growing team, you will have a direct impact on the success of the company. You will be responsible for full stack SaaS application development ranging from front-end web frameworks, REST APIs, backend business logic, and scalable databases.
Strong track record of solving complex end-user problems with simple solutions that focus on usability, performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability
Experience with data modeling, REST API's and single-page applications
Extensive experience with relational (PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora) and non-relational databases (Mongo), including schema design, security, reliability, scalability, and optimization.
Experience and appreciation for automated testing and CI
Knowledge of security and data privacy implications and best practices for enterprise-grade SaaS/mobile applications.
Direct experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup with a desire to be part of a small, lean and growing team.
6+ years of professional software engineering experience, with a heavy emphasis on full-stack, end-user SaaS/Mobile business applications.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Sr. Full-Stack Software Developer responsibilities include:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Work closely with mobile app teams to design and optimize client/server interaction model
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security
- Work closely with product teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Turn big ideas into simple, elegant solutions
- Applies Agile practices for successful, sustainable delivery of software solutions.
- Effectively functions and communicates within a software development team consisting of designers, developers, quality assurance, product management and project management members.
- Ensures that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices and performance.
- Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment and Source Control Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
10+ years of software engineering experience
UI development experience with Angular 2+/ ReactJS or similar modern frameworks
Strong object-oriented programming (OOP), Software Architecture and analysis skills
Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
Proven Team leadership skills
Enterprise production application deployment and maintenance experience
User experience focused
Experience working in cross discipline teams
Capable of making technical recommendations
REST API & SOLID architecture principle
5+ years of experience with .NET/Java
5+ years of experience in Java development (REST API)
Demonstrated experience and advocate for test-driven development
Experienced with Agile methodology/ SCRUM
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, energy and passion for software development and the ability to work in a team environment.
Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Architecture, Lifecycle and Data Management.
Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis and Technical Solution Design.
These skills would be a PLUS:
Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe CQ, etc.
Marketing integration experience
Cloud development (Azure/AWS/PCF) and hands-on DevOps experience would be a plus
Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- All Sogeti USA, LLC prospective candidates must have a (minimum) valid Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Must be able to work in the US without Sponsorship. Sogeti is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sogeti USA, LLC or an affiliated Sogeti or the Capgemini Group business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.Apply
Full Stack Engineer (2+ Years of Experience)
WHO WE ARE
Do you want to create the next generation of technologies and products that define the future of digital identities and protect people from identity theft? If so, come and be a part of something extraordinary! Join our world-class Engineering team to deliver innovative cloud-based software on a global scale. We build products that protect people and if you have the right skills and attitude, we want to speak to you about joining our mission to end identity theft!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Software Engineer works with and is mentored by other software engineers, site reliability engineers, product development, and project management to build highly secure, scalable, and reliable software.
Work with designers, other engineers, and architects to create, implement, and maintain RESTful API’s running on our cloud-enabled software development platform.
Author cohesive sets of automated tests using JUnit, Cucumber, etc. to meet requirements, resilience, and completeness.
Produce highly secure solutions that go beyond the OWASP Top Ten
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience developing RESTful services
Grasp of automated testing philosophies
Experience modelling data with and using an ORM, such as myBatis or Hibernate, to integrate with backend databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or Oracle
Willingness to learn new technologies and tools, and embrace guidance from engineering leaders and peers.
Willingness to learn and embrace a DevOps culture where engineers and architects collaborate together to build and maintain a continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline leveraging public cloud technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer with demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems, analysis, design, and deployment tasks
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
401(k) Investment Plan
Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
Paid Time Off
Various Bonus Programs
Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
Integrity is paramount
Customer service above and beyond the expected
Have fun together as a company
We operate as one and inspire one another to win
We take pride and ownership in all that we do
Server Side API Engineer / Senior Server Side API Engineer
We’re looking for a Server side API Engineer to work on Mobile application Service Layer that will be used by tens of millions of American Express cardholders around the world. We want someone with strong technical skills and creativity. Should enjoy solving tough problems and working with new technologies. You should not be shy about sharing your ideas, and be obsessive about user experience and beautiful code. You’ll be part of the Mobile Engineering team whose mandate is to develop new products and platforms for American Express customers. Mobile Engineering’s aim is to build interactive experiences at all touch points of a consumer's journey whether before, at, or after the time of purchase. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment with the stability of working for a Fortune 100 company. Your primary responsibilities will be to work on a small team of engineers developing mobile products. You should be familiar with modern software development methodologies, and be able to dive deep and rapidly iterate on ideas despite ambiguity.
Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of Sever side APIs that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
Works closely with other developers (within the team and outside the team), and product owners to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
Contribute insights into ways to improve our processes and tools
Be highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast moving environment
Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
Collaborates with project manager and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the Server side APIs
Provides thought-leadership regarding implementation best practices
Assists in estimation and assessment of feasibility of features
Foster a collaborative spirit across multiple teams
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps (RxJava, Kotlin, etc), mobile payments, and wearables
Minimum of 1 years of experience in API/Web Service Development and 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE/Web Development
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Familiar with the complete software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
Great knowledge of Java design principles, patterns, and best practices
Excellent technical knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring and RESTful API development
Thorough understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP, HTTP, web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals, with experience in multi-threaded programming
Experience with build (using Gradle, Maven, Ant, etc.) and deployments on application servers (like Websphere, Weblogic)
Experience working with testing libraries (like Junit, Mockito)
Familiar with Continuous Integration/Deployment (using Jenkins, Maven, JMeter, etc.)
Knowledge of the open-source Java ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Understanding of code versioning using git, github and gitflow.
Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable enterprise application
Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs
Experience with Kotlin is a plus
Full Stack Developer
Our client is a leading global commercial bank with a growing presence in the US.
We are looking for developers with a passion to build technology products. You will be part of a highly motivated team with a mission to get the job done right! The right candidate for this role will have a great track record in developing complex products with a strong user experience focus. Should be self-driven and self-motivated and passionate about building software.
4+ years of experience as a full stack Java and Angular developer
Must have built an Application end-to-end - from building UI to backend logic
Hands-on experience with REST APIs, and client-side technologies like Angular 5/6, HTML5, CSS3
Should have working experience in cloud environments like AWS
Relational databases like MySql and Oracle
Experience in Agile Scrum using tools like JIRA
Other desirable knowledge:
Knowledge of writing secure and optimized code
Experience with distributed and/or multi-tiered application architecture
Working experience in build and continuous integration tools like Git, Jenkin, Maven, Ant
Angular 5/6, Oracle, REST APIs
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Ability to work independently and with remote teams
Ability to Meet Goals & Ability to Work Under Pressure,
High Energy Level, Motivated and Ambitious,
Attention to Detail
(This is not a remote position.)
Job Type: Contract &/or Full-time with Prospect 33
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required),
- United States (Required)
Front End Engineer
TRUX (www.truxnow.com) is a cloud-based construction logistics ecosystem used by some of the world’s largest heavy construction companies to find, dispatch, track, manage, and understand the resources that drive their day-to-day operations.
We're unleashing the power of mobile technology on the construction industry by building integrated, data-driven solutions to problems that construction companies face every day.
TRUX is looking for a Front End Software Engineer who will help us build new features, products, and services within our web application. You will be involved in every step of the development cycle – from building mockups and prototyping to writing and testing production-ready code. The ideal candidate is creative, thoughtful, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about building software that end users connect with.
What You Will Do:
Contribute to UI/UX design discussions and work with mobile and back-end engineers to create a unified, compelling user experience
Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
Create views, interactive dashboards, and data visualizations to help users understand their data
Coordinate with mobile and back-end engineers to streamline, automate, and optimize complex logistical workflows across multiple form factors
Focus on usability, simplicity, quality, and performance in both design and development
What You Need:
3+ years of professional programming experience
2+ years AngularJS
Strong CSS experience
Experience working with REST APIs
Static asset management experience
Full Stack Web Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top-notch team of software engineers and data scientists to develop web-based solutions. You will work closely with scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts, using modern web and mobile frameworks, to develop cutting edge visualizations and interactions for different domains. Your engineering input on design concepts in terms of feasibility, ideal technology, optimization, and other implementation level details is a crucial responsibility for this position.
These skills are intended to be representative of the types of frameworks and libraries that could be used for this work. Having expertise in one or more per category is required but expertise in all is not. Your understanding of which is applicable to a given project is crucial.
Testing: Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, TapeJS, Protractor.
Dev Workflow: Webpack, grunt, gulp.
API/ data services: GraphQL, REST, Swagger, ActiveMQ, STOMP, WebSockets
Back-End Tech: NodeJS, Python
Databases: PostGres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Web Mapping APIs: GeoJson, Mapbox, ArcGIS, OpenLayers, Leaflet.
Cloud/Virtualization: Docker, AWS EC2, VirtualBox, VM Ware
OS: Comfortable on OSX, Linux , Windows
Version Control: Git
**Desired, but not required **
jQuery, Backbone.js, Ember.js
Ruby, Rails, Java, Scala, Play framework
Google Maps, Bing Maps
Mobile development on Android, iOS
Electron (native webapps)
SailsJS, Django, KeystoneJS
Experience with Agile/Scrum in a multi-person team environment
Familiarity with web development security concerns and best practices
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience
Must have 7+ years of professional software development experience, ideally with exposure to the full software development lifecycle
Willingness to travel to support customer- and training-related events
Charles River Analytics offers competitive compensation plus bonus and profit-sharing, with an attractive benefits package including: 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance, as well as vision, life and disability insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, monthly gym allowance, free parking, generous paid time off, and a casual environment. We are also accessible by public transportation.Apply
Fullstack Developer in Boston
Job TitleFullstack DeveloperLocationBoston, MADurationLong-Term Engagement - ContractJob Description
- Proficient in reactjs (core principles, redux, data structure libraries, webpack, npm, yarn, sass, less, api's)
- Proficient in java ,spring boot (restful api, authentication, authorization , error handling)
- Good know how on Nodejs to be able to fix bugs
- Good know how on deployment (VM and docker based)
- Good know how of Mongodb and Postgres
- Responsible for development of quick web-based user interface
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support
- Proficient in writing REST API's
- Proficient analyzing and fixing bugs
- Proficient on deployment (VM based and docker)
- Mongo db queries and anaysis
- Postgres db queries and analysis
- Experience as full stack developer
- Experience with REACTjs
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Experience Level8+ YearsApply
Full Stack Developer
RequirementProficient in React.js (core principles, redux, data structure libraries, webpack, npm, yarn, sass, less, api's)
Proficient in java ,spring boot (restful api, authentication, authorization , error handling)
Good know how on Nodejs to be able to fix bugs
Good know how on deployment (VM and docker based)
Good know how of Mongodb and PostgreResponsibilites - In detailResponsible for development of quick web-based user interface
Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support
Proficient in writing REST API's
Proficient analyzing and fixing bugs
Proficient on deployment (VM based and docker)
Mongo db queries and anaysis
Postgres db queries and analysisKey Technical SkillExperience as full stack developer
Experience with REACTjs
Experience with HTML / CSS
Experience with REST API's
Git knowledge is a plus
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skillsExperience LevelMinimum 7 yrs exp
Front End Developer
OneSky Flight is seeking an experienced Senior Front End Developer who is passionate about innovation to help us build engaging and intelligent applications. We support the technology needs of five established private jet brands; Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, Sky Jet and PrivateFly. We are constantly updating our suite of applications and are adding to the team to enable us to do even more.
Have you always wanted to work for an innovative company that has the agility of a startup but has decades of experience as an industry leader within a fast-paced and growing industry like private aviation?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a Senior Front End Developer, you would be responsible for developing new features and optimizing existing features in our suite of operations applications.
• You will develop code that is efficient, smart and impactful. Our operations systems are core to our business. Your work will be highly visible.
• Make decisions on best UI practices for optimal online experiences.
• Learn about the private jet / fractional jet industry and develop creative new features to enhance the capabilities of our operations and owner services teams.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong AWS Cloud migration experience
• Strong HTLM/CSS experience
• Must have strong Front End development skills working with Angular 5
• 5+ years of hands on software development experience in RESTful Web services and API solutions
• 5+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, jQuery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS
• Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Mocha, Chai, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Maven and Jenkins
• Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM) is a plus
• Any experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
• High level design, development, deployment, and integration of REST API sApply
The Home + Entertainment division of T-Mobile is the next phase in the Un-carrier mobile video strategy. T-Mobile acquired TV technology innovator Layer3 TV which is a next generation provider spearheading a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. Together we will be launching a disruptive new TV service in 2018 and we are doing to TV what we did to wireless: changing it for good!
Consider a career with our Software Engineer – Backend team within T-Mobile’s Home + Entertainment (formerly Layer3 TV) team in Boston’s Seaport District as well as Denver, CO. In the role, you will develop backend JSON APIs that power our customers video watching experience. We offer excellent technology, team, location, competitive comp, bonus, stocks and perks!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Developing RESTful JSON APIs using NodeJS
Building distributed cloud microservices that support an in-home IPTV cable service
Designing application solutions to complex problems leveraging micro-service architecture and common design patterns
Following coding best practices including coding standards, peer code reviews and writing unit tests
Developing and update support documentation
Translate business and functional requirements into technical tasks and user stories
Providing on-call and after-hours support as needed
Coach and mentor team members as needed
The ideal candidate has many of the following skills, ability and knowledge:
Building testable, scalable back-end APIs
Experience with relational and NoSQL databases. MongoDB a plus
Experience with cloud-based development, e.g., AWS
Familiarity with scaling and performance optimization
Experience working within agile methodologies
Understanding of software design patterns and micro-service architecture
Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
7+ years of professional related experience
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Masters of Science a plus
Full Stack Developer
Location: Boston, MA
The Judge Group is currently seeking Software Engineers.
- Design and develop software systems, both independently and collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Look for opportunities for reuse as part of solutions – either reuse of existing approaches and tools, or opportunities in this project to build components that can be a foundation for future work.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers, Analysts, and Traders in order to understand and refine requirements, and incorporate feedback into the development process.
- Manage technical debt, placing a high value on refactoring, collective code ownership, and improving the design of existing code.
- Build significant computational / logic oriented libraries, as well as creating interface layers using REST Web Services and providing access to backend data stores.
- Ability and desire to collaborate, sketch and discuss designs at a whiteboard, engage in pair programming, ask for help before you need it, and openly share code, designs, and ideas.
Overall 5+ years of software development experience with C# and SQL
Depending on role, one or more of the following;
2+ years of experience programming with Python
4+ years of experience with SQL server
Experience with the following techniques, libraries, and tools are helpful:
Agile Methodologies – any of Scrum, Kanban, and/or Lean
Test driven development (TDD)
Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to communicate with non-technical investment professionals
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
_This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com_